The House

Chapter 1: The House

I walk to school by myself. It's winter time in new New York and theirs not a single leaf on a tree. It's dark outside even though it's morning. The street is dead and they're no sounds. I try to text my friend Katy who lives 2 blocks away from me to wait for me by her house. So we can walk together, but my phone is out of service. I shouldn't really be surprised because it happens to me every time I walk past this certain house. Everyone in town talks bout it. They said that two little girls had an horrible accident in their. They were beaten to death by their Father! And he drown their mother because she didn't listen to him. People still say that you can hear their cry's and the suffering of the children. But the strange thing is that every time I walk by I hear them calling my name. No one ever had this kind of experience! I try to scream but I feel something or someone chocking me every time. I start to sweat I look at the house. It has broken windows, several locks on the front door, and blood stains around the house. It also has a garden that it's flowers are all dried up and useless. The look of the house was pure death. I look at the window and I swear I saw a little girl. Her eyes were pitch black, her hair was brown, and their were cuts and buries all over her face. Chills ran up my spine. The girls finger was gesturing for me to come to me to come in the house. She was saying my name and something else in the end, but I didn't no what. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran as fast as I could down the block to reach my friends house. Luckly she was just about to leave.

"Katy, wait up!", I shouted. She turned around and putted a smile on her face.

"Hey I was waiting for u".

"You were. Oh sorry I didn't no'.

"I Left u a bunch of text messages why didn't you answer", I wanted to tell her what had happened, but she doesn't believe in all that crap.

"Oh I turn the volume down, sorry", I lied.

"Next time don't do that. Now let's go we're going to be late".