The Best Beginning Ever Created!

Blam! Boom! Sam's robot suit shot through the alien robots' suits of armor. Sparks flew everywhere.
"There's too many of them. We'll never make into Burj Khalifa now," Jack panted as he threw his knife through a robot and the knife came back to his hand. The robots were squirting gunk everywhere. The gunk was cold and slimy. It was acid to humans, but not robots. It was a source of energy to them. One of them pulled a energy rifle on Jack and was going to shoot him!
"Chaotic Cyborg! Come to save the day! Get your little metal paws of my friend you little creep!" Sam shouted as he whacked an alien with his powered armor.
"That was awesome!" Jack exclaimed while wiping sweat from his brow. Superman was dealing with the tanks with his laser vision and blowing them up shaking the ground. Batman was giving some robots autographs and when they weren't looking, he blew them up.
"Intruders! Must exterminate! Surrender now or be blown to smithereens," A robot said in a low menacing and above all annoying voice. Everything was becoming worse and worse. Soon, robots came in running in where they were at that moment and brought out Bazookas. Tanks soon came out and were shooting out the gunk.
"There's only one thing left to do," Jack said, "Run!!!"

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Okay, let's backtrack a little bit. Maybe to the beginning of the story. I'm doing this for your sake to know exactly what's going on. Oh, don't give me that face! You'll get to the part when you read the story! There is also more exciting things in the story that I don't want to mention right now.
    Well, It's a nice sunny day out at Pennsylvania. Sam is in his bed mocking Siri. He has blond hair and hazel eyes with an evil grin on his face.
"Hey Siri, your mom's as fat as you, and your pretty fat!" He snickered.
"Now, now," she replied.
"Go jump off a bridge!"
"I am not permitted to do that for you."
"Your stupid!"
"Look who's talking!" Siri backfired and turned the phone off. Sam jumped with amazement. His grin turned upside down.
"M-M-M-" He stuttered, "M-M-My phone is haunted!"
Then he woke up.
"That was an unpleasant dream," he said rubbing his eyes. "Where's my phone anyway? I'll look for it later."
"Honey! Get dressed!" His mom hollered.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Later, when Sam is nearly at school, Casey stopped him.
"So how's it going Sam? What going on? What's happening? I'm doing fine. Do you like school? I don't. I threw up on the principal's des-"
"Slow down please!" Sam shouted. As you probably know Casey is a complete talker. She has black hair and brown eyes, and she ALWAYS wears a tu tu. "Are you prepared for our science test?" She babbled.
"Oh, shoot! I'm not! I didn't study!"
"Me neither."
It was a pretty day at Marianne Township School. The sun was out and the sky was a deep dark blue. It was also the last day of school and a science test was on that day.
They also met Jack.
"Hey, What's up?" He asked.
"Nothing much," Casey replied and they went to class.