Nothing Like Us

This is Fiction it not actually based on the real life of Jasmine Villegas, this is totally made up (: Im the type of person that likes to hear music while reading so as a youtube video i put ' Im Out- Ciara ft Nicki Minaj' so feel free to hear it (: WARNING : Foul Languadge included in the music

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi I'm Jasmine, I am the girl in the photo in MultiMedia, I am a teen pop star singer. My best friend is the teen pop sensation... Justin Bieber! Can you believe that I went on his 'My World' tour and I'm going to be on his 'Believe' tour. Justin signed me when he heard me singing threw the radio. It was a dream come true.

After Justin signed me we became very close and are now best friends. When I needed someone to talk to he is all ways there. Yeah sure, we fight but we always make up at the end of the day. Ryan is also one of my best friends but I can't talk to him like I talk to Justin because he doesn't listen and Justin ALWAYS listens.

My life has been a dream come true and I can't thank Justin enough because he is the reason why i'm in the place I'm in now. 

My mom owns her own modeling company, so when I'm not on tour or on tour with Justin she does photo shoots with me. So I'm always busy, but I always have time for my friends. Nicole but I call her Nicki is one of my close friends she is a model for my mom modeling company, so were together when I'm home, if your wondering, I still live in Atlanta and Justin moved to California. My mom is thinking of moving the modeling company to California the girls that model in Atlanta will still be modeling but they'll have to live in dorms so I'm happy because me and Nicki will still be close friends.