1. Prologue

So my wattpad is glitching out. There was a longer version of this prologue, but it published the version I wrote on my phone instead of the one I finished on my computer. I'm already working on the other chapters, so please wait this out until I fix the prologue. (music: 2 chord, Sleeping With Sirens)

K THANKS BYE ENJOY MUUAAHH *smooch*

---

My name is Jade Dorame. I go to Claremont High in California, and I'm fairly popular in my school. I'm mostly known for being a baddass black belt in Heuk Chew Kwan (a real form of Hapkido), getting in fights (and wining them), and being good at most sports. I guess it's cool to have no one come up to you and pick on you, but I don't like being the scary one. All I've ever really wanted are real friends that won't flinch around me or use me for popularity. I've never actually had anyone to rely on or run to besides my brother. He's all I've ever really had since my mom is busy fighting off my insane father. I love my mom, no lie, it's just that she's way too caught up in her own problems so I don't bother her with mine. My father has pretty much ruined us all. Which is exactly why we are moving. 

We wanted to go somewhere he wouldn't ever want to go. So, we picked Portland Oregon. He hates it there because that is where his family is. They're the ones helping us out so we can make this whole moving situation possible by helping us get some furniture and stuff. They've also been house scouting for us for about two months now. We finally found a place, we've gotten everything packed over night so my dad wouldn't know we left, and we're leaving.