Mean Medic.....Sorta

"STOP TOUCHING ME!" "SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH IT!" I nearly screamed as I cleaned Kylo's wounds, yes I said Kylo as in the sith lord, and the reason behind me cleaning his wounds is because he was having a temper tantrum and hurt himself by accidentally catching part of his leg on a molten piece of what was left of a control panel, go figure. He's lucky I just happened to be walking by when he shouted in both rage and pain, you see I am the best medic on board the ship and pretty much the only one that is not afraid shitless of him and because of that we somewhat became friends I guess and every time he's hurt he always requests me to 'help' him. Anyway enough with the backstory. "STOP THRASHING OR I'LL GIVE YOU A REAL REASON TO THRASH AROUND LIKE THAT!" ah finally he stopped thrashing and yelling at me. Kylo looked away and grumbled to himself "you know I could have taken care this myself." Kylo grumbles and I look at him in doubt "you mean like the last time you 'took care of it?" I smirked as he cringed at the memory or him getting a large cut on his arm from another temper tantrum and it getting infected because it wasn't treated properly. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you Kylo, I swear your just like a toddler sometimes." I sigh at him and shake my head in mock shame and chuckled a bit as I finish cleaning the wound and walk around the table to get the needles and thread along with medical gauze "Whats with the needle and thread?" Kylo asked me "the cut is too deep to be left alone so it needs to be stitched closed." I explained "Oh..." he said not looking to thrilled "Oh you'll be fine you big baby. If you don't want to look then turn away I'll even get you a bucket to vomit in if you get queasy." I cooed at him teasingly, all he did was glare half heartedly at me as he looked away. I then stitched his wounds and rapped them like I was taught. "Ok your free to go. Just try not to put to much pressure on it." I said as he got up and was about to walk out the door I got an idea to make him all flustered. I then walked up behind him and he turned around only to get a kiss on the cheek and a blush that could best his light saber came to his face as he walked away with a little goofy grin on his face.

~fin~

Well tell me what you guys thought I might add more oneshots I don't know yet but oh well!