school ends

School ends at 2:30 and May was just walking home and nothing usual was happening, she remembered that she had a  barely any homework and really today was nothing special. "I wish my teachers were more nice to me but not like I'm just going to ever happen. Man I hate High School." Sluggishly she dragged her feet across the cement hoping that somebody will take her or a miracle will happen. Unfortunate for her nothing happened of that sort. And she was soon enough standing right in front of her big house. "Can't wait to hear today story and how I'm a mistake."

Trying not to speak he tries to quietly tip toe up the stairs hoping that her mom won't notice her, but she was quickly noticed as soon as she took the first step she wasn't very quiet. "Look what's home I knew I smell disappointment in this house!", screamed her mom. With all her might she started complaining about her whole day and how it was her fault. She was quick to blame everything on her, May kind of got used to it. " I don't have time for you right now I have important things to do I don't have time for you to hear you complain about how your life is miserable, I don't want to make my life miserable just like yours!" May hollers back in distress. She stomps up the stairs and can slowly hear her mother's voice  vanishing.

May finishes the little bit of homework she had left and jumps into the shower. While walking there she noticed that the time was 4:50. " Wow time flies by fast," she thought. Two minutes into the shower, the lights go out and the water cuts off. It seemed a little werid like somebody had done on purpose. "That was weird." She quickly wrapped herself with the towel and headed out of the shower. She called for her sister and heard a distant murmur. Thinking that her sister didn't hear her she yelled again. And everything went quiet.......................

*hey guys I haven't updated in a while but I will publish a new part when this gets 10 reads. I guess due to my lack of updating I lost a couple of my readers but yeah.