Chapter 1

Clink, clank
Clink, clank

It's all I hear boarding my flight to Orlando, Florida.

I take my seat and quickly text all my friends before the airplane leaves.

This is your captain speaking, welcome aboard Duncan Airways. We are headed to the sunny Orlando, Florida. The flight will take 5 hours and 46 minutes. Now we will review the safety procedures..."

Why.

I plug in my Beats and turn on my phone.

"Gabrielle. You should be listening, you don't know if we're gonna die and get eaten by sharks" says my 13 year old brother

"Shut up Zack. Your so stupid"

"Gabrielle Reece. Don't call your brother stupid." Says my step mom.

"Rachel," I say removing my headphones

"it's not okay for a person to scare someone once they are intentionally afraid of flying 30,000 feet in the air. They could get a heart attack and potentially die! Now we wouldn't want me to die now would we Rachel?"

"Call me Rachel one more time." She says with fists in her hands

"Rrrrrr-aaaaaa---ccchhhhh"

"Say it."

"Eeeee-lllll"

"Agh!" She lunges as if she were to choke me and a flight attendant stops her

"--would you mind pulling up the tray, we're ready for take off."

"Yes mam," I say thanking god I didn't choke to death.

The engine immideately starts roaring and we take off.

I look down at Seattle, I see the Space Needle, Downtown Seattle, and Safeco Field and sigh as I drift off to sleep

~*~

"Good Evening everyone, I've turned on the fasten seatbelt sign just in case we hit some unexpected turbulence. We will be landing in around 25 minutes to Orlando,Florida. The weather will be---"

How dare they awake me from my nap. Rude.

"Zack. Zaaaaach. Zach. Zacckary. Zack...."

"What do you want?" He growls removing his headphones.

"I'm hungry."

"So?..."

"Just thought you should know.."

"Ok.."

I turn around flipping my brown bouncy curly hair and look down at Florida. I'm still upset about Seattle. I'm going to miss all my softball, basketball, and school friends.

Suddenly, the plane jolts downwards and I grab onto my arm rest and tighten my seatbelt

"Your such a sissy" Rachel says applying her makeup.

"Why are you putting on makeup? Your not going to look less of a hag." I say

"For your information, I am meeting Michael Collins at the airport."

Not him. Rachel's stupid friend who she is madly in love with. He is horrible and hates me just as much as rachel, maybe even more.

"UGHHHHH"

~*~

I feel the plane go slightly downwards as we make our ~extreme~decent. I cling my head back towards the head rest trying not to get a concussion from hitting the head rest in front of me. 

I decide to pull my hair up in a top knot as everyone hustles to grab their bags from the overhead compartments. Then I pull my bright red Jessica Simpson luggage out and grab my blue Furla bag.

"Say hello to Mickey Mouse for me!" Says one of the attendants to me and Zach

I smile a little then roll my eyes once she can't see me. I know there is so much more ahead of me.

~*~

"Michael!"

"Rachel?"

"Hi!" They greet eachother with a hug and I roll my eyes.

"I got you guys these. Welcome to Orlando."

I open the beautifully wrapped polka dotted bag to find a Sea World dolphin plush and Minnie Mouse ears with $30.

"Thank you. Tourist much?" I say back to him.

B-E N-I-C-E I see Rachel mouth to me. She is so in love, I can almost see the cartoon heart shaped eyes ready to pop out of her own eyes.

O-K-A-Y I mouth back making a heart with my hands.

She rolls her eyes and I bit my thumb to symbolize 'f u too!'

~*~
I slam the door in Michaels BMW and sigh as my new life awaits.

--------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! It's kind of short but whateves.

Comment what you think of Rachel....

Xoxo,

Reina