THE GROOVE

Radai reach's his destination, he learns the only way he can change is by keeping everything of the past away from his new life.  He feels a breeze as he enters the groove and senses the strong power as soon as he stepped foot, as he walks down an alley seeking refuge by a well known friend of radai... Xenon.  Xenon and radai were both brought up an orphanage however their lives parted ways long before.  Xenon gladly assits his long lost friend but had no idea of radai's past doings.  

Zan!!!  called erika and max. " lets go we got some big deal on the board."  zan rushes with the speed of plightning in excitement.  She grabs the piece of paper from max's hand and starts reading. "mmm.  Plug uglies...  Seems like a piece of cake. Thats quite a high amount to put on a mere crew."  max: "their are not to be taken lightly. Kranos men #" 

Zan squeezes the piece of paper and erika grabs her hand and tells zan  to forget it, zan gets an evil smirk on her face she will not let this slide. 

Zan leads her crew the uzies right at the door of plug uglie bullies.  Radai crosses paths with uzies and zan gets a glimpse of radai's eyes at that very moment zan forgets everything and cant understand what she saw in hiz eyes. 

Radai suddenly stops and feels a dark source of power.  The pluggies using forbidden techniques created by radai himself.  Radai finds a good spot to evaluate the outcome of this battle trying best not to have anything to do with such.  

The plug uglies storm out enraged by zan's courage.  In the first blow max and erika are out cold and zan merely being able to stand.  She realises that this is no ordinary aura the uglies are using.  The leaders steps forward to explain this power. ..  "hahahaa, you wimps should have done your homework and stay out of my place. "  erika: thats no ordinary aura something is wrong! !!. " the plug uglies leader explains this power is of the greatest wizard known as radai. The leader of all evil.  

Radai smiles for that aura is nothing compared to his own.  As he looks into zans closing eyes he sees hatred for evil and pain.  Radai could no longer see peace without helping this unknown person who has suffered through his cause.  

Radai storms down the plug uglies in an blink of an eye they are all out cold.  He teleports  zan and the other two to a corner and awaits for their awakening.  Zan the first to stand looks at radai in confusion and fear 

She strikes radai in fear and radai out of surprise moves swiftly towards the right and dodges the attack... Zan had no idea what just happened and she stands still to focus her view for she had not fully recovered.  Thereafter she storms and charges radai once again in fear and doubt of him being a rogue night of plug uglies,  when she stops she realises that he hasn't attacked and she inquisitively asks his name,  radai says :"my name has no meaning for all known and unknown the value is by what benifit it brings and i bring none. .. " 

She surprised by his answer and says okay than we would call you casper. Casper give me a hand will you zan asks in decency as she creates a teleportation spell and tries impressing him.  She feels enraged of his unpleasant look after her hardwork in trying to impress him.