Don't Let Me Go

Don't let me go

Part 1

P.o.v of Harry

I was sitting on my laptop getting ready to open Skype when I got a chat from Taylor. I didn't even bother to open it I just couldn't bare to hear her name after what she did to me. I opened Skype and pressed on the online contact Darcy. It started ringing. I didn't know what to do I just was so excited. My laptop stopped ringing and Eleanor's face showed up.

"Hold on ill get her" she said pointing a finger at the camera

I rolled the tips of my fingers together and bit my lower lip. Then I saw her the most beautiful girl in the whole world. My daughter. Her small little face showed up on my laptop and my eyes automatically started teared up. She rubbed her eyes like she just had woken up.

"Hey baby" I said waving my hand In front of then camera.

Eleanor pointed to the laptop screen and Darcy's face lite up like a light bulb.

"Daddy!" She screamed and waved

"How are you baby?"

"Sick" he replied with a sad face

"She's got a little cold and a ear infection but she should be fine" Eleanor added

We talked for about an hour and then I had to go to sleep before the concert tomorrow.

"Alright baby girl I have to get some sleep I have a concert Tomorrow."

"No daddy! Don't leave!"

Darcy started crying buckets and yelling my name.

"I'm sorry baby I have to. I love you so much and ill see you soon I promise!"

I shut my laptop before she could reply. I stood up whipping tears from my eyes and saw Niall staring at me.

"It's alright Harry. You'll see her soon mate" niall said giving me a huge hug.

Part 2

Darcy's p.o.v

My dad had just left the chat before I could say anything back. He was the best dad ever. I might only be four years old but I know that I love him a lot.

"C'mon Darc lets go get something to eat" Eleanor said picking me up and carrying me to her kitchen

"What do you wanna eat" she asked showing me cereal and pop tarts.

"Cereal" I said in the lowest voice possible. I was still crying a little because I didn't want my dad to leave.

"Darcy daddy's coming back soon! I promise!" Eleanor said handing me my cereal bowl.

I stared down at the bowl not touching it, just playing with the little flakes.

"Eleanor, why can't I go with daddy?" I asked in my high pitched four year old voice

"Baby he's busy he wouldn't have the proper time for you"

"Then why can't you come?l

Eleanor raised one eyebrow and let out a slight laugh "I think louis would get tired of me Darcy"

"We all feel that way sometimes" I said giving a giggle

Eleanor smiled and tickled me back to my smiling face.

Part 3

Harry's p.o.v

I woke up to the picture of Darcy I had in my bunk in my chest. This meant that I needed her. I was young and stupid when I had Darcy but I wouldn't take it back for anything. I went in the x-factor in the first place for her. She's the reason for everything. And all the money I'm making is going away for her. She'll be set for life. She won't need any guy to take care of her but me. I jumped off my bunk to see Niall looking