The Pup That Changed The World

Chapter 1

"Come here, runt!" My owner, Jack, yelled, chasing after me. I was only a couple months old, already running away from predators. Okay, I know dogs are supposed to be loyal and actually love their owners, but I hate Jack.

I yipped and dashed under a table. Jack leaned down and narrowed his eyes at me. Knife in hand, he crawled under the table. This sent shivers down my fluffy back.

I crawled under the table and dashed back to my mum. My brothers we're suckling on my mom's milk.

"Mom! Help m-," was I could get out before a huge boot kicked me out of the way. Jack's boot sent me flying into the wall.

"Famous!" My mom barked. My three brothers stopped suckling when mom stood up. I don't know why Jack was doing this to me, I mean, I wasn't the runt of the pack. My youngest brother was, but my pack treated him equally.

My mom hopped up and gripped Jack's arm firmly with her teeth. Jack screamed in pain as blood trickled down his arm, onto the floor. He raced into the bathroom and washed it off.

"Famous?" Mom asked, licking my nose. My paw was bleeding a little, it was broken. I was a tough little pup, I was. I limped off to my pack, with moms help. As soon as I plopped down next to Bowen (the runt), mom started licking my wound, healing the cut.

"I'm fine," I woofed weakly.

"You sure?" Miracle (the oldest of the brothers) asked over Bowen's soft snoring.

"Yup," I answered and snuggled next to Bowen. Dallas (the second oldest if the brothers) glanced alarmingly to the bathroom.

"He's coming," Dallas whispered. I widened my eyes, glancing at mom.

"Hide under the glass case, in the shadows," she ordered and I limped as fast as I could to the glass case. I snuggled to the wall, in the shadows. Mom stood up, alarmed.

Jack glanced around, trying to look for me. His dark red hair whipped in every direction. He shrugged, plopping down on the couch. Dallas stole a glance at me. I limped out and nipped Jack'a hand.

"What?!" He screamed, pulling his hand away. He sent me flying again, into the wall. I hit a hook which made a hole in my ear. I yipped quickly and dropped.

I limped outside on the lush grass. I plopped down, wondering what I did wrong.

XXXXXX

If u like it, I'll make longer chapters.