His bow tied girl

Charlie's P.O.V

I was still sleeping until all I hear was "Charlie get up ur gonna be late for school!"my mom said "alright I hear you okay am going !"I shouted

I got out of bed and headed straight to the shower.i took thirty min in the shower and then I came out and went back to my room and went into my closet it was the last day of school and I wanted to look decent so I picked out a red plaid shirt a pair of shorts and I took out these black flats I had bought the other day.i went towards my mirror and started to dry my hair so I could straighten it I finished straightening my hair an then I made a waterfall braid in my hair after that I started to do my make up it was simple I put the basics mascara eyeliner lipgloss. I headed down stairs and it was already 7:30 I started to eat the breakfast my made for me but I didn't even get to eat two bites because I heard " Charlie hurry up we re gonna be late and we have to pass around mc Donald's we haven't eaten breakfast yet!!"Amanda shouted I gave my mom a good bye kiss and I ran out the door I got into Amanda's car and all I hear was Amanda and Sophia fight about who would get to use my lipgloss first.(it was new and it was amazing)

"Guys calm down u will both get to use it but Sophia u can use it first because Amanda is driving "I said. Amanda rolled her eyes at me and turn on the radio.

"Baby you got me sick I don't noe what I did need to take a break and figure it out your voice in my head saying lets just be friend can't believe the words come out of your mouth"I heard come out of the radio I started to tear but at this moment I couldn't stop, Amanda stopped the car and Sophia came forward "listen Charlie it's okay he said he would come back remember "Sophia said. My phone buzzed I looked up and guess who it was(Harry)I was happy I didn't know what to do it said"meet me in Olive Garden right after school wear something nice.ily can't wait to see u bby<3" I read it out loud and I wrote back "can the girls come?"

*buzz*"yes of coarse meet us there at 4:00 and i gtg am taking the jet ilysm!"he wrote

Amanda started the car again an we headed towards mc Donald's we didn't have time to go inside so went through the drive thru he order and we hurried to school we were late of coarse"bye guys and right after school my house. We have to get ready okay!" I said "okay!" They both said I headed towards my locker."hey guess who?" This strange voice said behind me covering my eyes." Omg nick ur here where have you been I missed you so much!you retard you almost gave me a heart attack gosh!" I hit in the head "we will talk later am already late to class"I said while giving him a hug and walking away. The day want on really fast.me and the girls meet each other outside and we went straight to the car."come on guys we have to get there by 4pm" I shouted "okay okay little miss attitude"Sophia said I rolled my eye at her while I got in the car.

We go to my house really fast an we ran up the stairs "hey where you guys going!"Christian my brother said "to meet up with Harry and the guys now shut up!" I yelled back

We ran up the stairs and shut my room door.i had already planned what we were gonna wear.

Sophia was gonna wear this floral dress because it was already summer. She was also gonna wear this white heals.her hair was straight simple case her dress and shoes matched her hair for some reason her make up was simple mascara,eyeliner(cat eye ) lipgloss and that's it.

Amanda was gonna wear these white shorts with a hot pink Tain too and a grey cardigan.she wore pink flats to match her Tain top. Then her hair was amazing because I adore her natural hair which is curly so she washed it and I made a waterfall braid.het makeup was easy mascara,eyeliner and pink eye shadow,and also lipgloss

I wore a a light blue dress with white flats,and a jean short no sleeves jacket.my hair was curled and I made a French braid in my hair.my make up was exactly as Sophia's

"We're ready lets go"I said "wow we look amazing Charlie thanks"Amanda said we walked down the stairs am headed out the door the car ride was kinda of long because i didn't know that Harry was talking about the olive garden in the city.we finally got there.we got out of the car and walked toward Olive Garden it was empty.so I thought that the guy had to rent it for the night."hi are you guys here with one direction "the waitress said " yes yes we are"I responded "what's your name" he said "Charlie Amanda and Sophia " I said"come along follow me "he said.

We walked and I wasn't paying attention when someone comes behind me ad covers my eyes I thought it was Amanda or Sophia but it wasn't he kissed me and I was so freaked out and at a second thought it was harry I was I started to cry but only tears of joy I was so happy to see him "omg Harry I missed you so much ahhh! Omg"I said "I missed you to baby but don't cry come let's go where the guys are okay I love you " "I love you to and okay "I said we walked towards whet the guys where.there faces where filled with excitement to see me.

"Omg Charlie we missed you so much!" Niall shouted "um excuse me last time I checked she was my girlfriend not yours " Harry said "okay guys well while you guys finish fighting for me am gonna introduce you to Amanda and Sophia "I said "hi " Sophia said"hi how are you?" Amanda said "hi am Niall" "hi am louis" hey am Liam" "hi am zayn " they introduced them selves and we all sat down.

Zayn and Sophia had something go on because they kept looking at each other and when Sophia looked away zayn kept checking her and in other hands Amanda and Niall they started to talk and the way Niall looked at Amanda it's like a baby looking at her bottle.me and Harry kept talking about how the tour was and everything "hey so babe we have a surprise for you and the girls we are free for three months and we are all going to my step fathers little house in Manchester!"Harry said with excitement "are you serious Harry did you even ask my mom oh my god never mind my mom ahhh omg a whole summer with ily!"I said "i love you to we leave tomorrow in the morning so lets finish eating so we can go to your house and pack butwe have to go to the girls house first to get their bags okay."harry said "wait does my mom know about this"amanda said "does my mom know to?" sophia said "yes girls charlies mom called them and asked them and they all said yes"harry said "um okay so you guys done eating"amanda said "um excuse me am still eating here" niall said "of coarse you are niall"louis said

We all finished waiting for niall to finish his food.we got up and headed to get the car the guys came in the limo but they told the driver that he didnt have to come back for them so we all went in my car.there was no space five guys plus three girls i only had space for four people so the guys had to carry amanda and sophia.i turned on the radio.

"am borken do you hear me am blinded cause you are everything i see. am dancing alone am praying that your heart will just turn around" the boys began to sing along to each of there parts it was actually funny because harry was making these face expressions and the when they sang the song they changed the lyrics it was hastirical.we got to amandas house and she ran up the stairs to her room and she finished packing in like 10 mins she came back to the car and we left to sophias house she finshed in like 15 min she came to the car and we went back to my place i went upstairs with the girls to change our fancy clothes to sweats and tain tops.