The Beginning

The crystal blue waves soared above all. The sun shining into the sea created a pleasant feeling. Birds flew past the waves, and past the beams of sunlight. Under the water, it was as bustling as Times Square on New Year's Eve. It was the princesses coronation day, and mermaid and mermen alike came from every corner of the sea to watch. There were parties and dancing. Free food after every shop. Decorations, music and costumes. It was the perfect day to be crowned queen.
The princess herself was in a small room in the huge castle. Her maids and Tailmen were swimming about, getting her ready for the most important moment of her life, and she was only 16. Most princesses were crowned after 27 years of age, but this princess had special circumstances. Both of her parents were dead. Her mum before she was old enough to say "Mama" and her dad just weeks before today. Traitors had come into the kingdom late at night, and killed him. No body knew how they did it, and who it was, but the next morning, they found his body seperate from his tail, and his head separate from his torso. They had let the princess see only because she had to. She demanded to see, and after that she had nightmares for days on end. But today was a special day. She had woken up with no nightmares, and she was ready to rule her kingdom. Her Tailmen did everything possible to her, trimmed her hair, waxed her eyebrows, and much, much more. She had only an hour left at being a princess.

**************************************************************
Hey Guys!
Thank you so much for reading my story! If you like my style, I have two more stories on my account. Follow me and I almost guarantee a follow back. Sorry for the first chapter, I promise the next will be longer!

-avalnforever