The doll of the devil

(DragonoGatesOverlord  NOTE!! MOJANG DOESN'T REALLY  KILL TYRANT!!! NOTE OVER!!) 

Tyrant's POV 

Ya know, when my sister said she wanted to see me in the attic, I normally wouldn't have agreed. But she said she couldn't reach something, as she is only three. Later I realized she could fly, as she had her wings.... 

( HERE STARTS THE SCARY!)  

I woke up to be hanging by my wrists in the attic, pitch blackness surrounding me. I could here my sister's high-pitched giggling, and the hum of a few space heaters. 

" M-Mojang... W-Why am I suspended f-from the r-roof?!" I asked her, earning a storm of laughter..

"Silly Ty! You're gonna help me make a new doll!  " She responded, as the lights clicked on.  The floor was stained with blood, and the body of several kids in my 3rd grade class.  

"Mo-Mo.... L-Let me down.. " I begged, earning probably the widest smile my sister's ever pulled.  Her response was to fly up to me with a scalpel in her hands. She pressed it to my chest,( As I had just learned  that I wasn't wearing a shirt) and made a small incision. I winced at the sight of my own blood, a metallic tang in the air.  Mojang laughed manically, flying down to the ground to pick something up. She came back with a sewing kit. Taking a pre-threaded needle, she began to sew up my cut, earning a cry of pain from me. 

" What's a matter, Ty?"  She taunted, pricking my arm with thousands of needles. I screamed, my arms burning. 

"SILENCE! " My sister yelled, throwing a box of nails at me. Several of them hit my chest, earning blood. Blackness tinged at my vision, earning a giggle from Mojang. 

"Leaving so soon?" My sister asked, earning a brief nod.   

"Oh, well.. I guess I'll make you into a nice doll, then.." She mumbled, before flying back up to me, cutting a large circle in my chest, and ripping out my heart. I let out one last, dying scream of pain. 

Then my world went black...