The first day of school

It's the first day of school. You know what that means. It means that you have homework, mean girls, boyfriends, drama, and other stuff. The thing that I am actually looking forward to, is finding my mate. All the other girls have one, but why not me? What if I dont even have one? What if my mate died somehow? No. Thats not possible. For me it at least isn't.

So my usual school morning routine, goes like this.

"Serena! Get your butt down here now!" My mom yelled from the hallway. I groaned. "Fine I'll get up." I lied. I just stayed in bed for about ten minutes more. "If you dont get up, I'm sending your brothers in there to dog pile you!" She yelled. I didn't wanna to be dog piled, so I got up. I walked to my bathroom and looked like a lion that woke up from the dead after a hurricane. Not literally. But still, I looked similar.

I decided to straighten my hair, and put a big pink bow in the back. Next, I put on come lip gloss, and mascara. That was it, because Im not the biggest fan of makeup. I just like to look natural. Afterwards, I went to my closet to pick out an outfit. Usually, this is the hard part.

Its always hard to find the perfect outfit for one day. I chose warm up pants, and a baggy old shirt along with a black jacket. If I showed off my curves, then people would find out my identity. I'm not just a wolf, but in a human like world, I am a very famous you tuber. People know all about my channel, but they dont know me when I look like an ugly nerd.

Next, I put on a pair of red converse, and my nerd glasses. I dye my hair brown, because my real hair color is blonde. People would get suspicious if they knew something was up. If they knew who I was, I would never get privacy.

I walked downstairs, to be greeted my my parents. "Good morning." I said. They didn't answer. Well Thats a nice way to start off a school morning. (Note the sarcasm.) I grabbed a piece of toast, and walked out of the house. My car, is an electric blue Lamborghini Gallardo. But I would never take that to school. What I do take, is a dark blue Toyota. Its really lame. If I had a choice, I would drive my Lamborghini all day.

I started the car, and drove to school. When I got there, people started watching me, as if I were the most interesting thing on earth. I looked down. Not making eye contact with anyone. "Look who it is." One boy said. "Its the ugliest girl in history." Another boy said. I faced the guy that called me ugly.

"If you dare call me one more name, you will soon, be the ugliest boy in history after I'm done beating the living heck out of you. Got it?" I said, glaring at him. "Um... Ok?" He said. "I said, got it?!" I repeated. "Yes..." He said looking at my shoes. If he knew better, he would be running like a lost puppy.

As soon as I entered the school, the queen bee came up to me. I hate her. "Well. Look who showed up." She said. "I feel bad for you that you have no friends. Loser." She said. "Thanks, you too brat." I muttered. "Nwhat did you call me?!" She snapped. "Oh, nothing! Nothing." I said, it was hard not to laugh.

She spun on her heel. "Cruella deville." I muttered. "Excuse me?" She said. Oops, she must of heard me. "You're excused." I said, smirking. She walked back to me. "Say one more thing, I dare you." She snapped in my face. "Ok, you smell like rotten eggs, you're breathe smells horrible, you need to re dye your hair because the roots are showing, you have bad acne, you suck at singing, you look like Cruella Deville, you are a smart mouth brat, you are bigger than a size six, and you need to stop stuffing your bra." I said, laughing.

Her jaw dropped. She looked like she was going to explode. Before I was about to run, she grabbed my arm and punched me in the face. To be honest, it didn't hurt. She is a horrible fighter. I joined in the fight. I knocked her down, and repeatedly punched her cheek bone, and her jawline. I learned how to fight from my brother.

She started screaming, trying to catch attention. Students gathered around us, laughing. But soon, it wasn't funny anymore. The principal emerged from the group of kids. He saw what was going on. "Ms. Thompson! You go to the office right now!" He yelled. "What?! She started it!" I yelled at him. "Office! Now!!!" He yelled louder.

I started stomping to the office. I sat down in a chair. The principal sat at his desk. "So Serena. Why did you punch Aeriela?" He asked. "Oh my god! She started it! She came up to me and called me names, and I defended myself, so she punched me! So I defended and punched her back! Why do I always get in trouble!?" I yelled.

"Because, I saw you on top of her, punching her. While she was just screaming." He calmly said. I stood up and stomped away. "Serena, if you walk out of this office, then you will be suspended." He yelled to me. I turned my back and held a hand up at him, holding up the middle finger. I walked out, and went outside. Its time to show them the real Serena Thompson.

I drove home. I went up to my room while my parents were at work. I took my old baggy clothes off. I changed into a pair of tight skinny jeans. Next, I put on a hot pink tight shirt that showed off my waist. I put on a jeans jacket. I walked to my body length mirror and check to see if I looked okay.

I walked to a hair salon, and removed the brown dye. I dont know how they remove the dye, but I heard its easy to take off. I put on a pair of sunglasses, so it wouldn't be obvious of who I am. I walked back home, and left my straight, blonde hair down. I took off my fake nerd glasses. I broke them in half and threw them away, because I wouldn't even need them.

I took my blue Lamborghini to school. As I drove up, people started gasping. A crowd gathered around my car. I got out, and people started approaching me. "Omg! Serena! I didn't know you are the famous you tuber!" One girl said. Mostly boys were there. The popular ones had their jaws dropped. I stuck out a hand and shooed them away. Two people even opened the doors for me. Wow, people must do everything for popular girls or boys.

I started to smell something amazing. It smaller like vanilla and strawberries. A boy that I had a crush on came up to me. He slammed me against a locker. His eyes were black. "Mate." He said. I realized, that I had just found my mate for the first time.

Girls and boys gathered around me. They started to block us away from eachother, trying to get to me and ask questions. I tried to get to my mate, but I couldn't. All of a sudden, I heard a loud wolf growling at everyone. It was Matt, my mate.

He walked up to me once again, and pushed me against a locker gently this time. I grinned at him, while he gave me a devilish smirk. He had beautiful sapphire blue eyes, and ruffled light brown hair. He had toned skin, and a strong jawline. I had ocean blue eyes, blonde hair, toned skin, and perfect curves similar to a model.

I walked away, trying to escape the attention, but he followed me. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "Home." I said. "Mind if I come?" He asked, curious. "No thanks." I said. "But I will meet you at the old lake by the woods. Ok?" I asked. "Alright." he said. "Meet me there at 9:00 tonight." I whispered. "Ok." He said. I took my car and drove home.

It was 7:30, so I had time to watch a movie or something. But to stay in shape, I decided to go for a run around the block. It doesn't take long for me to finish. But I finished around an hour later.

I remembered what time I should be leaving. It was winter, so I changed into my same skinny jeans, a nice black thin shirt showing off my curves, and a fluffy brown coat along with an adorable black beanie to top it all off. But later I stood outside where no one could see me. I stripped down, shifting. I looked down at my paws. My body was white, while the end of my tail was a deep red. I picked my clothes up in my mouth, and began running to the woods where the lake was.

Here goes nothing.
*****
Yay! The first chapter is up! Hope you all enjoyed it. If you have any questions or anything, then dont be afraid to ask me anything. Please share, vote, comment, etc. I'll see you soon.