LEAVE ME ALONE

" Good morning Jennie "
"Go away you fucking retard "
" God dam Jennie what's your problem"
"Well can you see I'm trying to sleep and you woke me up for what fucking matter"
"Well your alarm clock was turned of and you are late for school"
" how late!"
"Late enough to get a absent slip"
" shut up jack I know unlike you"
"KIDS STOP BITCHING AROUND YOU HAVE BREAKFAST TO EAT AND YOU LATE TO THE BUS STOP SO ILL HAVE TO DRIVE YOU TO SCHOOL SO HURRY YOU DAMN BUTS DOWN STAIRS TO EAT!!!!!!"
"Coming mom"
Later that day at school.........

"Hello I'm vice principle shark and principle Sandy and this is the secretary Marsha and school nurse missy"
"How do u do good to meet you"
"Good thank you "
"Marsha can u show Jennie around the school since she's new" "of course I will"
Later that awful first day of school...................

Dear diary this is Jennie it was a awful day at school. Some kid named Jerry Wendell tripped me for no reason I fell and every kid looked at me and laughed    Except Lizzy a nerd u could say that knew every thing was in all my classes she was annoying at first but then I knew I found my first friend. Later that day was gym and I loved to Exorcise and work out but then the gym teacher was a muscular man. I thought he looked hot but then I thought that was wrong to have a crush that was already married so I decided to go boy hunting after school waiting for the buss so I did their were mostly freaks with piercings and dyed hair it was like a carnival during the school year so I quit and my bus came I got on and there was Lizzy sitting in the back with Jerry the kid I told you about earlier that tripped me. They were dating I was like what the fuck is wrong with you and she didn't bother to say anything. I sat in a dirty seat with gum stuck to the bottom. I saw other kids on their phone being like drones on command. I didn't have one so I just sat and enjoyed the ride. Later when I got home my brother jack the lazy 20 year old was sitting watching gold rush on the fucking tv I didn't care so I went upstairs to do 3 pages of fucking notes and 6 pages of reading. The notes were due tomorrow  and I didn't have then done since my other school In Detroit Michigan was straight A's I decided to fail. I didn't care I hated this school in Palm Springs the beaches Florida high. "What a dumb fucking name I mean my old school was called paradise but that was no paradise it was hell with drugs going on and sluts and dog ditchers ditching class and hey don't blame me that it's called Detroit where all the fucking shit happens. Hours later I wake up and everyone's gone to sleep its 10 past12 in the morning and I'm starving. I look in the pantry to see if my mom bought me some coco pop tarts  but of corse there wasn't any so I looked in the freezer for a tub of boomers ice cream off course it's 10 past 12 but I don't care and I so fucking hungry. I pull it out and it's five tracks my favorite. I end up eating fifty percent before I go to bed with a stomach ache  at 2 in the morning 4 hours more till I wake up. Second day of school is another fucking mess up . I wake up to my annoying brother jack yelling in my face to wake up and get ready for school I looked in my closet and dresser for something to wear.  I went with my favorite pair of slacks and shirts with the words Detroit pivot I don't know what that means but it's my shirt and I love it.  I head out to the bus and Lizzy was their with her stupid boy friend Jerry. Schools half done the gym teacher yells in to the girls locker room saying hurry up and I was the second to last girl in their.  I was the most athletic in my class doing the beyond of what others can't do which means I was very flexible the gym teacher called me after class to see him which wasn't a big deal because we had 10 minutes to shower and 15 to dry and change. Well it was after class and he asked me to come into his office and I did I was sort off scared but not really. He talked about me and I constantly looked at him and down his body when he didn't notice his dick was a pretty good size from what I could tell but then he said to me your so beautiful and I said thank you and then he said I could go to the locker room. Every one has left the room to go to lunch and I was the only one. I undressed in to my bathing suit and turned on the water that was cold on my body. I was almost done when the gym teacher came in I quickly covered up.
"I didn't know u where still hear I was going to lock up for lunch."
"Oh sorry sir."
"No call me coach mike" "okay"
"Sure"
He walked over slowly and yanked my towel and chucked it on to the wet floor.    I was confused then he said I know you like me and I said yeah and he started to strip me I was scared but I was calm not to scream where he would hurt me so stripped me till I was nude. And asked me if I had a boyfriend and I said no and he said now you do but know one can know got it cause I kill you I said okay I agreed with him he kissed my body and licked me he said can you stay after school and I said I don't know if I can and he said well you can call you folks to tell them your making up a test for the second day of school that's dumb but I did it. It was after school and he and I was in the office he undressed me and undressed himself  that's when he said did u have you  hignemen   Broken and I said no yes from shoving a tampon to far up and he said good now we can make love. I asked him if he had a condom and he said no and that's when I hopped I wasn't pregnant with his baby.   He said to me to bend over so I did. He stuck it in their and pushed it up and down till it burned. He ejaculated on my under wear. Then he asked me to suck his cock and I said no or else I will kill u so I said but he stuck it in my mouth and I threw up  and he said I don't care.  I got home and my mom asked how it was and I said okay.

END OF BOOK 1 next book out March fith