Chapter 1

Honestly, I'm just writing this book because I'm bored and I love Reece King. However, I will be putting forth effort to make this book as enjoyable as possible. The characteristics of Reece King are not factual so do not expect this fictional character be like him. Also, please do correct me if I make stupid mistakes. Ex:Typos. Thank you for your precious time and enjoy! XOXO

Reece's P.O.V.

"Take a seat next to," The teacher scans the classroom. "her." The teacher says. I look around the classroom and sit next to a girl with big soft curls. They looked nice with her skin but when my eyes reached her face, my stomach churned. Her face was covered in makeup and her eyes were like those of a lost dog. I gulped and sat in my chair avoiding eye contact. Maybe if I ignore her, I won't have to reject her

Diana's P.O.V.

He walks in making the class hush. I look up from my doodle and almost turn my head in shame. I'm sure he doesn't want to look at me. He, in all honesty, is gorgeous. His curly hair shamelessly fell on his forehead. His bright skin glowed in the mornings light. It was no doubt that he would take one look at me and reject me. Or this time it could be different. Nah, I doubt it...

The bell rings, as the class pours into the hallway, I grab my bag and look at the chair that new student sat in. In the chair an iPhone 6 sat. I quickly grabbed it and hurried out. Maybe I'll find him later. I go to class with only 60 seconds to spare.

Reece's P.O.V.

I walk into the cafeteria and sit down to eat. I like to eat alone, it helps me think. I reach into my back pocket to get my phone and find nothing. I pat around my pants and find nothing. I close my eyes and clench my jaw. I inhale and exhale then think about what the best options were. Then I feel somebody tap my shoulder and I open my eyes. A manicured hand holds my phone. I look up and turn my head again. Anybody but her.

Diana's P.O.V.

I nervously hand the phone to him. He stares at my hand for a few seconds then looks at me. His head snaps back down to the phone. He thinks I'm hideous. I know it. But I can't help it.

"You left it in 1st period. I thought someone might steal it so I held it until I saw you again." I say softly.

"Thank you." He says his voice low and scarily steady. I turn on my heels.

He hates me.

Reece's P.O.V.

I don't know why, I just hate her.

Diana's P.O.V.

I break out into silent tears. The sting of rejection pierces my heart. I only wear it because I don't want to look like them. They don't care about me, they rejected me, they don't see me. So I don't want to see me. When I see me, I'm just like them. But then I see her. She knows how vulnerable I am and terrorizes me.

"Hey D. I haven't seen you in awhile. Have you been hiding?" She says.

"Not today Kira." I say trying to get around her.

"You know you'd look 10 times better without that junk on your face." She always has to bring it up.

"What do you want from me? What difference does it make? If I don't wear it I'm the still the same person." I say. She gives me a look.

"Well if it doesn't make a difference, we can make a deal." She says smiling. I almost cringe.

"What deal?"

"You go without makeup for the rest of the year." Kira giggles.

"And what do I get in return?" I say considering her deal.

"100 dollars and freedom from me." That actually sounds pretty good.

"Okay, when do I start?"

"Tomorrow. Deal?" She say holding her arm out.

"Deal." I say shaking her hand.

What have I gotten myself into, I think as she walks away.

Thank you for your time and everything. You guys are so friggin awesome and I hope you enjoy!!If there are any tweaks you want me to make, tell me and I'll do it. Love you guys so much<3XOXO (I know this chapter is kinda short, sorry, I promise it'll be better next time.)