Touch

*Whole story is in Dillon's POV*

"BEEP. BEEP. BEEP" ugh I hate that alarm. I'd like to kill it with a knife. I jump out of bed, off to another day of work. I open my closet door and already see my black skinny jeans and the company t-shirt. I don't need a shower so I throw everything on along with a red hoodie. I comb through my blonde hair first, then gel it up. I put on my grey beanie and walk out of my apartment, almost forgetting to lock the door. I was walking down the stairs when I saw a guy I didn't recognize. Guess he's new?? Um okay. He was tall, and had the lightest skin I've ever seen on a black guy. Cute. When I get to my job, I start to set up. I work at Zumiez, along with my girlfriend, Kylie. She's pretty hot too. I see her walk in the front doors and she's wearing a SnapBack hat, a black tank top with a red flannel over, and blue jean shorts with black vans. Adorable.
She's holding two Starbucks cups. Please one be for me. Please be for me. She hands it to me and kisses me. She's amazing. "Hey, did you know we're getting a new guy today?" She said curiously. I replied, "no. Who is he?" She thought for a second before saying, "ummm... Frank said his name was Dorian." Oh cool. Another guy. "As long as he doesn't touch my baby girl, I'll be good." I smiled. She kissed my cheek and ran to the back of the store to set up the skate boards. While she did that, I sat back and enjoyed my coffee. The guy I saw in my building earlier walked in with my boss, frank.
"This is Dorian. He'll be working here pretty much on Dillon's schedule. Teach him wise children." Frank says sarcastically. Haha he's a cool guy. I hold my hand out for Dorian to shake it. He grips my hand very lightly and smiles hello. "Welcome dude." I say politely. He smiles and looks at Kylie. She walks over and I immediately put my arm around her waist. "This is my girlfriend, Kylie. She works here too." I say quite defensively. Oops. She smiles and holds her hand out, he shakes it firmly, not like he did to me. And he stares at her for a while before letting go. Which made me a tad bit angry..
We show him around before opening up the store. Nothing exciting happened that day, so we packed up early. Kylie came home with me after work to have dinner. It was around 8 when we got home so we ordered pizza and watched American horror story. We ate and cuddled before she asked if she could stay the night since she didn't work tomorrow. I said "you can. But I work at 2, that okay?" She smiled with a yes. Yay. We went into my room to get ready for bed. We both needed to shower so I let her shower first. When she got out she had a towel wrapped around her and she went to get dressed, fortunately, she dropped her towel and I saw her perfect body. She's beautiful. And freaking hot.
I decided to get in the shower when I realized what was going on under my jeans. I run in and hop in the shower. I do what I gotta do.. And wash my hair and body. I get out with the towel around my waist, and put on some boxers before getting into bed next to Kylie. I pull her close and hold her warm body next to mine. I say "goodnight beautiful." And kiss her head before we both fall asleep.