1: I want 'mine' back!

Buffy POV

geez! I'm late again! bruhhh... My teacher gonna mad at me soon.

I just late a sigh, running down the stairs and leave the house. I ran like crazy to the school.

Arrived at the corner of alley I was accidently crash a person. gahhh... my head! I quickly stand up and bow at that person and continued ran to school.

'DAENG!!!' I open the door and everyone was looking at me. What??

"Kyungtak sshi... are you looking for something?" The teacher suddenly call kyungtak's name. Huh?? Is that kyungtak behind me? I check once at my back. There's no one.

"kyungtak are you listening?" once again Mr. Kim talk to me?

"nae? I'm not..." what?! wait! w...why my voice? sounds... l..like kyungtak?!

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim I will go now." I close the door and leave to the toilet.

I quickly look at the mirror in the toilet. I pinch the cheeks. "K...KYAHHHHH!" I shouted out. I can't believe it! I'm in Kyungtak body! b..but... how????

I need to find kyungtak right now!

Kyungtak POV

Aigoo... my head still in pain... haish... I went into my class and sat on my sit.

"B..buf? what are you doing here?"

I look at my left side, it's daewon. I about to laugh. Why he call me buffy?

"Yah... daewon what's ..." huh?! wait! what the heck with my voice?!

I just realize that I'm in Buffy body. But how?!

Suddenly, someone familiar came into the class. My body?!!!

"kyungtak!" daewon yell at me or buffy who is in my body?

"kyung... I mean buffy... we need to talk" out of blue he drag my hand  heading to an empty club room.

"buffy.. what's going on with us?" I said.

"Listen! I think we start change since I bumped on you this morning. Remember? I don't know how to we back into normal." he explain.

"Ok. Let's try to crash each other again" I suggested. "Okay!" he replied.

Buf at the right side while me at the left side.

"Ok! ready! go!"

We crash each other as we plan.

"urghh... it's hurt" he said.

"Gahh! it's not changing anything!" I tried to think and think again. What should we do.

"Buffy... maybe kiss? or bit your hand?"

"mwo?! hyung! are you crazy! how can a guy kiss a guy?! Impossible!"

"Yah.. look ! we're not gay ,ok! Let's try it out. do you want to be in my body for the rest of your life???"

He shook his head. "did you have kissed someone before?"

"nope."

"Okay. Let's do it."

His face turn red as well as me too. I had this for real.

END POV

Moos POV

I was looking for Buffy since this morning but I can't found him. I'm give up!

I walk back to my class. In my way to the class suddenly I heard something come from the empty club room.

Mwoji? I was thought to myself. I slowly open the door. My jaw just drop to the ground.

"M..moos hyung!" it's buffy who is just kissing leegeon?! is they're gay?!

"huh?! Buf! we're back to the normal!" leegeon said.

W..what?? What they mean by normal?!

"WHAT ARE DOING KIS.. " Leegeon quickly covered my mouth, dragged me into the room and lock the door.

"hyung! look... we're not GAY okay!" Leegeon said.

"Then???!" I said.

"Moos hyung... you need to keep this secret. I just change my body with leegeon." Buffy explain.

"Huh? I can't understand"

"like this ... Buffy can change body with anyone with a kiss" leegeon said.

"geez... it's sounds disgust"

"I DON'T WANT TO HYUNG!" buffy half shout to Moos.