Chapter One - Meeting Her

Chapter One

WARNING! I SUCK AT WRITING SO I'LL MAKE SOME TYPE OF MISTAKE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  LUIS POV:

  I remember how it happened.... It was just one of the most beautiful sights on the world. I remember the field. The field was filled with beautiful flowers. The flowers had dew on them as at the time it was the wet season. I was walking around, with my axe around my waist. I sighed and stopped to take a break. 'I have been walking for hours'    I thought to myself as I let out a soft sigh. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was getting dark. I stared at the sky as the starts twinkled. I started to walk back to my home but then I heard a loud BOOM in the distance. I looked back and started to go in the direction. That's when I saw it.  A beautiful field that I have never seen in all my years of being in these woods. And.... I saw... Angels?? It's crazy and you probably won't believe me but I saw them happily running around and having smiles on their faces. I was standing there in awe as I just couldn't believe my eyes as to what I was seeing. I had to pinch myself multiple times just to see if I was dreaming but I knew... This was no dream. I was in reality, seeing the angels of loved ones alive as ever. I then realized that one of them noticed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I know it was a short chapter but this was a one shot. I honestly didn't think that I did so good. But whatever. I need to post something on here.