The Weasley Twins

I'm in a house. It looks just like my best friends house on the outside, but on the inside, it looks like a zoo. So, me and Fred Weasley, go into a red pick up truck. The inside looks like a limo, I sat all the way in the back, and Fred My little sister and George were sitting up front. Fred was driving.

We started to back up, but I guess Fred wanted to drive backwards, so we drove backwards. We drove backwards into a field. I kept telling at Fred to stop.

We drove into the subberbs, and we almost ran over a little kid. So, his dad came out of their house with an apron on that said "Kiss the chef". So he started chasing us. With a rusty knife.

Me and Fred start running. I end up on a padio looking thing with stairs going up them. I start crying and holding my hands up and he started growling at me.

"I'm so so so sorry dude. I know how it feels bruh. I have a little sister about the age as your son. I almost ran her over to. But she's fine now, and we didn't actually run over your little boy!" I said crying my eyes out.

Then I'm magically teleported to my grandma's house. There's these chocolate thing someone was suppost to use for a school project. I ate them all.

Then I was telepoted again to the mall. All my cousins were there, even the one that I barely knew. So there all there for some reason and im sitting on a huge arm chair with my friend Ava. She's wearing a cape with black leather cloths. She looked bad ass.

So I started talking to her, and she magically pulled out a 3DS from her little ass pockets and started to play on it.

THEN I WOKE UP!!!! XD

~~~~~~~~

How was that?? I hope it wasn't that bad lol.

This is just a book so I'm not bored all the time cuz I have no life.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thx for anyone who reads this cuz I'm nice like that. I might post one everyday, but I might forget.

So peace out and see ya next time :p

Remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW