Prologue

Louis is a pretty normal, 20-year old guy. The only thing different about him is the way he makes money.

Some people would call his job inappropriate, others love to support his 'carrier'.

To clear things up - he's a prostitute. But before everyone starts judging him: He didn't have a choice.

Years ago, he ran away from home, because his father was an alcoholic and hit him every day, even when Louis didn't do anything. His father always told him, it was his fault that Louis' mother had died when Louis was born.

He was only seventeen, when he finally decided that it was time to make a change.

Louis was on his way to a new, better life when someone blocked his way.

His 'good' life on the road only lasted for a week. He had lost almost 9 pounds in this time but it didn't bother him. He always thought he was too fat anyways.

On the eighth night on the road he decided to sleep on a park bench, hoping to find some food in the trash bins near his 'bed' when he wakes up.

This decision was one of the biggest mistakes he could've made.

Louis was woken by a kick into his ribs, making him unable to breathe for at least ten seconds.

When he looked up to see what has happened, he stared into the bloodshot eyes of the man who hurt him. Louis began to panic. As he wanted to grab his sports bag and run away, the man grabbed his wrist, making it impossible for Louis to escape. With watery eyes, he glared at the smirking man holding him.

>> Looks like you need to learn what the life on the streets can be like for someone like you. << , the man said with a dirty smile on his face. Louis tried to pull himself out of the mans grip but he failed, he was way to weak. Louis closed his eyes and tears began to run down his face. He felt himself being pushed down onto his knees and could hear the sound of jeans getting unzipped. The small boy was shaking, not knowing what to do. He turned his head in all directions, just to realise no-one was there to help him. The man who was now having a tight grip on Louis' shoulder spit onto the sobbing boys face telling him to suck his dick.

When Louis refused to open his mouth, his head was being brought forward and dirty fingers were forcing him to open his mouth.

The seventeen year-old decided to just do what the man wanted him to do and pray that everything was going to be alright.