Im no superman...(one direction fan fiction)

**** MIA POV****

I swung my backpack over my shoulder and hurried out the door missing out on breakfast...again. Walking through the school gate, I kept my head down not wanting to make eye contact with any other girls from my school. They're all so snobby. "Here she is, the girl of the hour...MIA GREEN!!"

"Oh shut up Lou" i turned to see Louis with a video camera in my face. I covers my face with my hands. "Louis Tomlinson what the heck tis wrong with you!" I screamed pushing the lens away from my head. "There is nothing wrong with capturing the moment" he nudged my arm with his elbow. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. "I'm turning 17 not leaving the country." .He was about to come out with some witty comment when he was interrupted by an arguing pair of idiots. " no way! Harry potter has Dumbledore!" Shouted Niall "well lord of the rings has gandelf the great!" Zayn shot back. "Shut it you two!! Harry potter is best now please ssshhhh" the little Irish boy stuck his tongue out at Zayn. ".....but you have nice hair so its ok" i smiled and ruffled the mountain of hair on Zayn's head. He instantly put it back in place. Silly silly hair obsessed boy..

****HARRY POV****

What the heck is wrong with that girl? Me and Mia used to be so close now instead of hanging out with me and the lads from the footie team or with the girls that we hang out with, she's off with some creepy nerd weirdos. She's so stubborn and annoying. To be honest i don't really care who she hangs around with...

I watched her giggle around a bit noting down everything i hated about her in my head : her fake giggle, her ignorance, shes so small I'm scared of stepping on her and her always being happy! Uugghhh..stupid girl...

**** MIA POV ****

Math class :( math class depresses me. Stupid me for picking such an annoying subject. I mentally face palmed myself and lay my head on the table. " Miss Green if you are going to sleep please leave my classroom. Would you like to leave my classroom?" I sat up and groaned

" yes please" i said raising one eyebrow " I don't care for your cheek miss"

"And I don't care for your class sir" I spat back. His eyes were now staring at me with such anger they almost popped out of their sockets. The bell rang and i got up and grabbed my bag. " see you tomorrow Sid" I sarcastically saluted and smiled at my use if his first name... Not too shabby Mia...not too shabby.