D.R.A.M.A

SORRY IF YOU HATE THIS, NEW BOOK, LIKE/SHARE/COMMENT!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Introduction:

Hi my names Alyssa Mathews. I was born in California but raised in London with my cousin Harry Styles. Harry and me are the same age, but I'm 2 months exactly older than him. He is now in a band 1D (One Direction) Awesome right? Haha. Anyways I love music. Listening, singing and just dancing to it. So Harry thought it would be cool to get me a band of my own. I told him I I we're ever a singer I wouldn't want a band, I would want to be solo. A solo act solo everything. Still he didnt listen.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

COMMENT/LIKE/SHARE! ANYTHING! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT! :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alyssa's POV

So I was about to go out with some friends when My mum yelled up to me.

"IT'S HARRY!!" She yelled

"OKAY MUM!" I yelled back.

I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I said. "Hello there little cousin." I heard Harry say.

"Haha, very funny. Just remember I'm older than you." I snickered.

"Yeah yeah." He said

"So why are you calling at this ungodly hour?" I said.

"I can't call my cousin at," 'looking at his watch' "at, 7:30am?" He asked.

"No sir you cannot." I said laughing.

"Well sorry but I had to."

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing just calling to say. GET YOUR BAGS READY!" He shouted.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, your going on tour with me."

"WHAT?!! WHEN!!!?? HOW??!" I shouted excitedly.

"At 5:30pm I'm picking u up and were going to the airport to bring you to NYC then to the studio, then we tour from there." He replied. "Don't tell me your mum didnt tell you."

"NO!!" I yelled! "Why? Was she supposed to?"

"YES!"

"Oh well thanks 'arry."

"Anytime love, buh-bye now."

"Bye Harry."