prologue

"Hey mom, I'm gonna be out late a bit tonight. I'm going over to a friend's house for a project." I explained.

"Alright. Get home safe and don't use the alley on the way to school." Mom said from the kitchen.

"Okay, Ma." I yelled.

I rushed to the door, afraid to be late for school. As I was leaving the house I saw the sky looked gray and grabbed an umbrella on the way out.

My usual route to school was going past the grandma stoner then past the Wonderland Bakery. After that go through the so called "art alley". The art alley was and alley that was filled with decades of grafiti (sometimes not very eye pleasing), trash, and the occasional homeless guy. After the alley there was the 7 Eleven than the school.

Taking my usual route I came towards the alley (sorry mom). Checking to see if there was a homeless dude or some highschool kids making out (luckily there was not) I started walking in. The alley gave off this soggy, gloomy feel with all the trash and cardboard boxes. As I was walking I heard a noise coming from the side of me. In an instinct I took out my pink, hello kitty sticker decorated pepper spray and came towards the noise.

"Yo, bro. I- If you're trying to scare me, I'll spray you." I exclaimed frighted. I turned around for a quick second msking sure no one was behind me. Another noise came which sounded like a mewl. I heard the mewl come from a cardboard box.

I put away my pepper spray and opened the cardboard box. In the corner there was a white and light brown kitten with little strips of dark brown shivering from the cold.

"Holy fuck, your the cutest little fluff ball ever. Why would someone leave you here in the cold?" I told the kitten. I tooj off mt jacket and covered the kitten in it to keep it warm.

It was a kitten that was barely a month old. As I was admiring it, I heard the bell ring from across the distance.

"Damnit, what am I going to do with you..." I murmured. The kitten meowed.

"Your right. I should take you with me to school. Alright, what'll I name you?" I asked. I started thinking and listing off names.

"Mochi? No? How 'bout Whale. No to that one too. Or maybe Newton. You really seem to not like that one." I said. Maybe Jin would be a good name.

"Does Jin work for you?" I asked. The kitten purred in response.

"Alright, Jin. It suits you. But right now I guess you're gonna come to school with me. Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a total disaster." I spoke under my breath.

"Luckily, it's taco tuesday today."

•|∆|•

a/n

YAY! FIRST FANFIC. So this fanfic is basically gonna be about Jin (I assume you've read the title) and him being s cat. This is of course fiction and I'm sure you've read and seen plety of fanfics like this but I wanted to put my own twist on them. I kept the prologue short cause I wanted to leave some suspense and not give away too much. I hope you enjoy this a lot and give me feedback and tips on how to right. I'm kind of a beginner so that would help a lot. Thanks and I hope you like the story!