Chapter 1: oh no

"Now i will be splitting you all up in groups of 3 and you will not be with your friends" my teacher said sternly. I went to my group where two girls were sitting at opposite ends of the table. One girl was wearing a black and white flannel with black leggings and black combat boots she also wore glasses like i did but i left mine at home. The other girl had on a red white and light blue flannel on with dark blue jeggings and blue vans on. Her hair was short and pulled back to a pony tail while the other gitls hair was dark brown and long. I went over to the table and sat inbetween them. Silence filled the table then the girl with the pony tale said something,"ok well lets start this project" she said with a smile. We came up with some ideas but not enough. "Let me see the paper" the long haired girl said. She reached over to get the paper when her water tipped over an spilled on me. "Oh my gosh i am so sorry" she said with worry in her tone. I got up and ran to the girls bathroom and locked the door. Pacing around the bathroom waiting. I felt my legs go numb and had a slimy blue liquid appear on my jeans. I then fell to the floor and saw my toes transform into a fin that fit me. My shirt shrivled away to a blue bikini top with beads laced around it,and my hair was wet. There before me i had turned in to a mermaid in my school bathroom. I knew my parents were right, something like this was going to happen i said in my head. "What am i gonna do" i dragged on. So i waited alittle and my tail had gone away and i was in my normal clothes again. I unlocked the bathroom door and headed back to class. I sat down and my teacher said to me "lilyanne if you walk uot of this classrome one more time without permission i will call your parents and you will have detention, so you understand!?" Mrs.griten yelled at me. "Y-yes" i studdered out. "Where were you?" the girl with the pony tail asked. "Well we finished the project and put your name on it" the long haired girl said."thats not my name" i said. "Well it says it on your shirt" she said pointing at my geek shirt.

***********************
The bell rung and we all left school i rode the bus home all alone because no one would sit beside me. Then the two girls from earlier today were talking to each other like they were best friends or something. "Hey um can we sit by you" the long haired girl said. "Sure" i said. "By the way my name is jessie but most people call me jess and this is miyah, we just met so yeah.time to make new friends" jessie said smiling. "My name is lilyann but people call me lily for short." i said shyly. We talked trying to get to know each other some more when i figured out they were in all of my class. We talked until i left. I walked down the road to my house which is a small two story house. I opened the door and was greeted by my moms fish being grilled."hey mom, the fish smells really good" i said to her,i also told her about the new friends i made,"be careful you need to make sure that they dont know your secret" my mom replied to me. "I wont i promise" i said. I went to my room and watched some netflix.
*****************************
After dinner i got ready for bed and my little sister spilled water on me "thanks alot stephanie" and the same jelly substance formed on my legs and a fell on the floor, "ha now thats what I called revenge" and she walked away like nothing happened. "I'm going to get you for this" i yelled after her. I dragged my self on the carpet floor and when i got to my room i dried off with a blanket. Then i put my PJ's on and went to sleep.