1. Hey Stranger.

hey stranger.

Peyton

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? OH OH WHEN YOU NOD YOUR HEAD YES BUT YOU WANNA SAY NO. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!-"

"That's not how the song goes, Peyton" Kayla laughs.

I crossed my arms, pouting.

"Well that's my version" I declared, pausing the music blasting in my room.

"Nobody likes your version" Kayla got up and walked to my wardrobe, pulling out a pair of sweats and putting them on, joining me on the bed.

"Yeah yeah, shut up" I laughed lying down pulling out my phone.

"So what we gon' do?" Kayla asks, taking out her phone as well.

I hummed a bit, thinking of something .

"I have an idea. Why don't we just search up random people's kik accounts and message them?"

"That was random" Kayla laughed.

"I'm a random person, now are we gonna do it or nah?" I grinned.

She shrugged, signaling why not, and I pulled up the app on my phone, searching.

I typed in Niall Horan, cause you know, he's bae, only imagining how many accounts had that name.

I clicked on the fifth Niall horan in the suggestions, just to be weird.

And started typing my message.

"HEY STRANGER"

And quickly got a response back

"Hi there ;)"

"What account did you choose?" Kayla asked me, peeking over my side to take a look.

"Niall Horan?"

"Probably just a fan account trynna act like him" I shrugged, laughing.

"I laugh it actually was Niall" she chuckled, doing her own thing on her phone.

I chuckled too.

That's ridiculous .

___________________________

A/N: hay guys, new story up! This is just kinda like the prologue. ||I'm still obviously gonna focus more on Cinderella because that story's my baby but I'm just having a bit of writers block lately with that book so by starting this book, I think it'll help me creativity wise to start writing again.

Thanks for all the support!
- payton x

Ps. Yeah I know I used the name Peyton in this story, but I'm not one of those people where they write the character based on themselves. I was trying to think of a unique name and I honestly don't think Peyton is that common :).