Part one.

No one thought love will be made after something like this. At least not after this type of meeting each other for the first time. It was Sunday, 4th October, such a sunny, warm day in the capital city of Spain, Madrid. Maria couldn't say she wasn't used on this since Sevilla was a bit warmer than Madrid. You probably ask what the hell is Sevilla mentioned here, but it's the place where Maria lived most of her lifetime. Then suddenly, she got a job in Madrid's hospital and left her hometown. She worked in emergency, as a neurologist, a really hard job but she believed nothing is hard if you really want it.

She got up from her bed, opened the window and ran to the bathroom. Her life was nice, although it had some bad moments. The job fucked up her life sometimes, but she picked it and has to live with it. The long blonde hair was in ponytail now as she decided to put some makeup on her face before she leaves to do her shift.

In some moments, Maria was lonely and she couldn't lie that she would give her left arm just to see her friends once again, since they all live in Sevilla. Except her best one which has lived in Marseille. Sofia Castro, the WAG of popular Olympique de Marseille footballer and one of Spain U21 defenders, Javier aka Javi Manquillo. Since Sofi moved to her boyfriend's place, they don't talk that much but she was still her best friend.

Many people thought Maria is a really special person. Half Andorran, half Portuguese, spoke five languages, with those gorgeous blue eyes what looked more like sea what has been telling a lot of stories, blonde hair, more like the most beautiful silk, her great body, the man who gets her must be lucky. There was a point. She hadn't a man, even if she wanted to have. To be loved by someone, but someone right for her. Who will be able to always look at her the same, who won't let her to fell asleep without a goodnight kiss, who will keep telling her it's okay after a bad day, especially when she breaks down after someone dies. Sadly, death was one of the main things in her job.

She was loved by everyone in her job; patients, doctors, everyone. So polite to everyone, like she had some aura around her full of warmth and beauty she is willing to give others. Her smile was brighter than the Sun in August, like the Moon in a clear night. She took her topcoat and her new workday could start. It wasn't so busy, what was pretty weird for Sunday since during Saturday nights most of the shit happens. But then, all at once they got a call that explosion happened somewhere in the central part of the Madid. The ones who could be saved, actually helped / healed, were brought to the hospital and medical stuff helped them as much as they could.

Maria got one girl with green eyes, not so short black hair, filled with her own blood. Sadly, there was no help for her. 0 of vital signs, her heart beating so slow, her skin getting whiter and colder. Not much time was needed to hear the beeping sound of the heart monitor. Maria had no idea what is her name, anything about her, but she died in her arms, no matter how much Mar tried to bring her back in life. After some time, she could say just time of the death of that poor girl. "2.43 pm. Leona Lopez."

Her eyes suddenly watered after the rest of patients were helped. Some died, just like the girl, but most of them were okay, just with a slight traumas, mostly heads or hands. The boy who worked with her, David, sat next to her and stared at her blonde hair before he decided to hug her. Maria didn't move or say anything, just sat there, with her face in her palms and her elbows pressed just a bit above her knees.

"It's not your fault." He whispered quietly, noticing the sad sights coming out from her mouth. He couldn't deny the fact he didn't feel some attraction to her, since she was a bomb and everyone probably does look at her like some angel.

"I know, I just hate this part when I have to say bad news to the families." She answered, her voice not louder than his, slowly removing her head from her palms and leaned on his chest, just to relax a bit. As much as she could, having another soul on her own soul.