To Paris With Love

*Everly's Point Of View*

"AHHHHHH!!! I can't beleive were going to the Paris! The city of love and Summer theres gonna be boys and cute French guys," I said to Summer. Summer is my best friend she gets me like no one else she is my missing puzzle piece to me. "BOIIZZZZ!!! This summer is gonna be epic," yelled Summer. Earning weird looks from people on the plane. Oh I forgot to mention Summer is fun! She is the life of the party!

"Ladies and Gentlemen we will be shortly taking off to France. Please buckle up and enjoy your flight to the lovely city of Paris."

"Well I guess thats my que to sleep." Summer declares. Summer is like a sloth she can sleep wherever at whatever time. Me on the other hand not so much. I hate airplanes, but I was to excited to care!!

*In France*

"Summer! Summer!!!!! WE ARE HERE! Oh My Gosh!"I said. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking,Summer?" "Harry Styles" "Uhhh NO FOOD!!!!" I yelled.

After we got food we went to our hotel.

"Everly, I am so tired. The jet lag is catching up to me" said Summer. " How can you be tired Sum? You slept the whole 12 hour flight here. But now that you mention it I am tired." I said "I guess we should hit the sack. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." I said.

"Well I'm gonna shower before bed, but goodnight Everly sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite!" said Summer

" Love ya Sum"

"Love ya too ,Ev"