Plz tell me if u guys like

Bailey quickly woke up to the high pitched shreiks of kylie (baileys best friend) "quickly, hand me the chloroform." Shrieked the woman. She put bailey back under. (This * is a flashback). * bailey awoke to the annoying sound of her alarm it was   she thought as she undressed and hopped into the shower. It was the last day of her junior year at Richwood high. She thought about her summer plans with kylie as she put on her diamond joggers and galaxy supra's. She grabbed her lanyard with her keys and got into her 1969 corvette stingray. She made sure to get to school on time. She walked into her homeroom teacher Ms. Castello where her and kylie talked " I can't believe it's summer break already." said kylie. "Well I can" said bailey "Alright kids settle down, I know it's the last day of school but school rules still apply " Beeep! The bell had rang and bailey headed to art. Bailey was a great drawer and sculpturer. "Alright class today we will be watching a movie you can also draw or talk." Next up was lunch. Kylie and bailey met up at a table with Kelly, Natalie, and Ally. "Hey did you guys hear that Antoine is throwing a wild party after school everybody is coming it's gonna be lit."announced Ally. "I did I heard there is going to be college guys and a keg."said kylie. "So are we going or not."said Bailey. "Hell yeah we are it's summer break come on live a little" said Kelly excitidly.

This is my first story so give me some criticism by telling me if you liked it or not. Will continue story soon