Why did you change? Diggy Simmons story

"Well what can i do?"...Daniel said a little above a wisper looking down at his shoes as if he was on the verge of crying

"well you can start of by spending time with your daughter, who by the way thinks you dont love her anymore!" i yell with such anger in my voice thinking about when my baby girl asked me the other day if her so called "daddy" loved her.

"She really thinks that?" Daniel said with tears racing down his cheek as he blinked

I feel terrible seeing him so vulnerable i wish i could just go hug him and make everything okay but i cant i refuse to be not cared about having my emotions played with as if it is some sort of toy. Ive known Daniel since we were in the 6th grade. now in 25 and he is 26 for the past 3 years things have not been right. 1 year after my baby aliyah was born Daniel has been so distant and coming home different hours of the night, when ever we kissed its like all the passion is gone there were no more sparks.no more going to visit our parents every Sunday so aliyah could spend time with her grand parents and as a family we would all have dinner Daniel wasn't apart of that he didn't have time anymore for me his parents or even his child. no more tucking aliyah in at night saying i love you princess, reading her books, taking her to the park, buying her all of these shoes so they would match i thought that was the cutest thing. aliyah is now 4 years old he would never go a day without saying i love you to both aliyah and i, but there was no more of that for a while i guess the love that he used to have for this family was gone. Im afraid of the answer but i want to ask him why did you change?