What happened?

Chapter one: lost

I awaken. I'm lying on the cold wet ground outside, staring up at the bright blue sky. But I don't remember anything. I sit up straight and hold my aching head with my right hand, and try to pull my self up to stand with the other one.

My legs are weak, and I fall to my knees. I try to stand again and this time I cling to a tree while trying not to fall down again. I look at my surroundings, thoughts overwhelm me as I realize..........

I have no idea who I am.

I let go of the tree and stand on my own. I have no idea where I am, or how I got there. Trees surround me everywhere, and I can see a stream not too far. I stumble over to it and get down on my hands and knees to take a drink from it.

I wipe my hands off on my blue jeans that have grass and mud stains all over

them. And so does my red t-shirt, I look down at my aching feet and realize my converse have holes in them.

I look in the water's reflection. I see a girl with long blonde hair, probably around the age of seventeen or eighteen. She has a bloody cut on her face.

"that's me?" I ask.

I cup water in my hands and wash the dirt and blood off my face, and pull my hair back in a braid.

There is no other sound but the creek and birds chirping.o

" I must be deep in a forest. But how did I get here?"

I stand up and try to keep my balance.

My legs shake beneath me as I try to walk, but they start to feel stronger

the more I walk. Even though I have no idea where I am going.

Authors note:

I know it's not long and I really hope you like it I will update it as soon as I come up with something.