Honey Luv

I'm asleep when hubby comes back home from his graveyard shift. I hear his key in the door, but sleep is what's truly on my mind. I should already be in dreamland after sitting up all night on my favorite website. My hubby walks in and I assume he's going to do his usual routine of undressing, showering and unwinding. I assume until I feel a cold wet substance trickling on my ass and between my ass cheeks. I am definitely awake now because no sooner than I feel the cold liquid; I feel something warm and moist following behind it. I came to the conclusion that his tongue was licking it off. I feel him opening my ass cheeks to bury his face into the liquid pool and lap it up while tongue fucking my asshole. I'm lying there trying to play possum but failing miserably. Hubby continues licking my body. His tongue is going up and down between my ass cheeks and then back to tongue fucking me. Not being able to take anymore, I turn around and hubby puts his tongue inside of my mouth. I taste Sue Bee and me mixed together. I’m excited and intrigued as to what prompted hubby to invite Sue Bee into our bedroom. I see the container of Sue Bee on the floor so I pick it up and pour some into my mouth. I begin sliding my honey filled mouth down his manly shaft and up again, before swallowing the honey. I continue face fucking his dick rolling my tongue around his dick head then sucking just the tip; making that suction sound that causes him to grab a hold of the mattress. I continue sucking that dick while my pussy drips, causing toe curling reactions to pulsate through him. He grabs my hair slightly pulling away as if it’s just too much and says, "Shit I should call you Supa Head." It’s not because I give head to a lot of men, but because my head game is just so damn Super. I began to deepthroat that dick while licking the balls. I can feel my own juices running down my legs. I know I want that dick to explode inside of my pussy so I turn around as hubby lays at the foot of the bed, legs hanging down, feet on the floor; as I sit on his dick reverse cowgirl style and begin riding his dick like my life depends on its juices to remain alive. I'm really into riding that dick; I go up and down switching movements to many awesome feeling angles. I am wiggling and gyrating while that dick is deep inside my pussy. I then while still on my dick reach for the chair from my vanity barely within my reach turn it with the back out then lift my right foot onto the chair while fucking my man with renewed energy and sexual excitement trying to will those sweet excitement juices to flow from his dick like it’s contingent on weather I exist or perish. I want this pussy to remain a work of art for him to continually cherish. I’m continuously bouncing on that dick when he screams, “DAMN oh shit baby here it comes!” Then a shudder happens as I feel that dick swelling and pulsating inside my pussy. He then gets up slowly still weak from his explosion. Hubby throws me on the bed on my back then pulls me by my legs to the edge of the bed and buries his face inside of my pussy and makes me delightfully scream for mercy. He greedily licks my pussy from front to back; then back again licking really fast moving tongue action on that clit; then gently sucking it changing his tongue motions. Like an assortment of fine chocolates each movement has me eagerly anticipating the next one; they are all as equally amazing as the one before. His arms are tucked under me with his hands free and around my waist just above my ass, so I couldn't fight the feelings or move too far away from his tongue. Hubby holds me there and continues to lick, suck, and tongue fuck my pussy. Oh damn, I can't contain my excitement, as he lightly nibbles on my clit. I can no longer restrain myself. I cream all over his mouth, beard, and face, just everywhere while he continues to lick not leaving any juices behind. Hubby then stands up kisses me on the lips and says, "Now go to sleep and don't bother me because you really need to rest." He leaves the bedroom to go into the living room to watch the Discovery Channel. I lie there fighting sleep thinking I bet I could go into the living room and distract him some more. My swollen clit probably couldn't take anymore right now so I'd better behave. Maybe later, I really need to sleep I think as sleep eagerly takes over.