Chapter 1

Rai Uchiha POV

Shut up, stupid alarm clock! Darn, I gotta walk to the Academy. I was quite tempted to go back to sleep until I realize that the fact that I was moving around in my bed was making me more late. I brushed my black hair, that go up to my mid-back. I wore cargo shorts so I could pack myself some kunai and shurikan. I wore a shirt that covered apart my stomach, and of course my jacket, having my clan's symbol, Uchiha.

I left the zip open leaving my stomach feel the breeze. Today was an exquisite day, but that wouldn't change the fact that no one acknowledged me as a full-fledged Uchiha. Females may not receive the Sharingun, but I can to do so much more without them. I may not hold my clan's Kekkai Genkai, but I can possibly gain more as the leader's daughter. But the most ironic part is that my name means trust, but I'm not trusted at all. In fact, I'm more considered a disgrace to the clan. But I will prove otherwise. Whatever it takes.

I walked into the classroom, it was noisy as shit. It pissed me off. I sat in the top corner, observing my surroundings. I clenched my hands together, knowing this place was quite a waste of my time, but I needed it as well. On the top of this tree was a bird chirping at another. It was beautiful, and I couldn't help but smile a bit. I was a girl with emotion, kindness, but willing, and with a preference of everything being silent. I saw Uchiha Sasuke sitting more towards the front with these sheepish fangirls who have nothing else worth doing in their lives. I preferred not knowing anyone just for that reason. I preferred not being noticed, and it was fun that way. I could run around, train, and no one would know me. I don't want to sound like I'm emo, knowing that emos cut their selves. I don't, it's just more of not being able to open up with people. I like opening up with myself somewhere else, where no one will see me. It's what makes me smile every part of the day. No offense, though I find Sasuke emo. He shows no emotion so yea. I never actually talked to him, but because of the weird crowd, I would never get the chance. So, I'm just stay the unsocial person. And it's better that way.

I looked at the window once again, observing the two little black birds that were still sitting on the branch, chirping with each other. Such admiring beauty, with quite the precisions of the feathers of these little innocent birds. There was a tiny breeze, which was when the birds flew upward and away. I calmly looked away to the window, realizing that class had now officially started.

Iruka Sensei came in with a yellow, spiky haired boy, with orange clothing. "Because of Naruto, we will now be taking a Transformation Jutsu test!" Aw, that won't be difficult. It's our first jutsu test, in which we'll sadly have to in front of everyone as out names would be called. I don't like these kinds of tests. I just wanted myself seem like I wasn't part of it. He usually started alphabetically, since it'd be easier to grade.

Sasuke Uchiha was now just about to stand up, not knowing I was next, and nor did Iruka Sensei. It was quite a funny reaction. "What? We have another Uchiha, and I had no idea about that! Uchiha Rai! You are next, but I'd also like to see you after class."

"Yes, Sensei." This officially ruins my quiet corner of everyone's nonrealization in which I ever existed.

I transformed into Iruka Sensei, not missing a single detail, including the small scratch on his left leg. It wasn't as deep, but he saw I noticed it. He then spoke, "Observant. You get extra credit." It was funny seeing everyone's expression especially Sasuke's. He didn't know I existed. His unemotional face caught my attention though. It's typical, especially when his brother killed his own clan. It sucks because his brother was ordered to, by the hokage. It's the least of my concern because it's Sasuke's doing, not mine. Itachi must have his own reasons. Reasons which I am partly aware of. As I quietly walked back to my seat, and long haired blond, in which I believe her name's Ino, spoke in an annoying voice. "How does she get extra credit?"