When I First Saw Him

I remember the first time I saw him, he was running a cross country race. I'd just finished the one before so I went to go cheer on my friend Matt who was running the same race as him.

I watched him run past me his bright blue eyes looked right at me, he sprinted into the finish securing his 2nd place, closely behind him followed Matt.

"Hi, I'm Harry." he said holding his hand out for me to shake it.
"Taylor." I said shaking his hand.
"Well done by the way, you came 5th didn't you." he smiled a really teethy smile whilst his chestnut brown hair blew in the wind.
"Yeh I did. How did you know that?"
"I couldn't stop watching you." he said looking at the floor embarrassed.
"Thanks" I giggled, "Well done to you too, you did amazing."
"I gotta get back to my friends." he pointed towards a group of boys stood at the far end of the field. "But I'll er... see you round." he turned to leave.
"Wait!" I called after him, "do you have Facebook?"
"Yeh Harry Flynn"
"Taylor Green"
"Bye Taylor."
"Bye Harry."

Matt jogged over to me, "Who was that?"
"I'll tell you later, let's go." I said linking arms with him as we set off back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short first chapter ik but I really wanted to make a start with this, I really want to finish this book so I'll post as much as possible. It would mean the world to me if I got even 100 views so please help me get there!

If you have any books that you want me to read then just comment asking me and I'll try to read them:)
-S