Chapter 1

Today was perfect. I spent the entire day with my best friend. Like I don't know how the day could get any better! Minding my own business, I'm walking down the neighborhood sidewalk. I'm almost at my house and I can't wait to tell my family about everything that happened today it was so....

----

I wake up in a car. Where....where am I?

Oh my God.

I'm being kidnapped. But...

No there's no no way.

How can this be?

Why me?

Tears are streaming down my face as the entire situation is starting to sink in. I look to my right and I see the world going by me. I look to the left and see a masked man. I have realized I'm in the back seat and my head really hurts. I must have been unconscious. The man doesn't realize I'm awake and it's fine if he doesn't know... Oh God! What is he going to do to me? Is he going to hurt me! Am I going to die. Will I be in his long line of victims? How man victims has he had?

Oh no he sees me!

"Hey Sleeping Beauty." He chuckles with an evil grin on his face.

I look at with my eyes half-open. My head still hurts so bad.

---

Uhh! My head is really killing me! Wait a minute... Why am I on a bed? This is not a room in my house...so I really was kidnapped. Where is he? I wonder..

The door slams open!

Oh no! There he is!

I sit there. I feel like a sitting duck but what can I do?

I only can wait and see what happens.

"Hey there. You finally awake? You were asleep for a while."

I nod silently in fear of what is happening.

He then slowly walks over to me. Oh no! What is he going to do?

He comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder. His hand strokes my hair and it slowly goes down past my shoulder, and to my chest.

Ugh. Can he just stop. This is really awkward.

He then asked me "You got a name sweetheart?"

"My name is Marissa." I mumble out.

"That's a lovely name."

"Where am I?" I ask.

"You're at my house lovely. Now relax. Take in the moment."

"What are you going to do to-"

He pushed me on the bed and took off all my clothes.

I can't believe I'm naked in front of a man who just kidnapped me.

He then starts to undress.

Oh my. I can't believe this is happening. I mean I'm 15 and he looks 17 but it's a scary thought.

He gets on top of me and starts to kiss me.

It seems like a while before he finally lets me breathe and when I get a gasp he comes back in.

He is a really sucky kisser.

Like really bad.

He starts to touch me in places.

I began to groan between kisses.

UGH! My body is showing that I'm attracted but I'm not! No he's gonna get the wrong idea! What am I going to do! Everything has happened so fast. I don't even know who he is.

"Hey! Someone likes it!" He has this grin on his face I most certainly do not like.

Now what do I do? He thinks I like this and now he's probably going to do more. Great.

Just. Great.

We are already both naked in front of each other. The whole thing is horrible.

He then starts to go to my waist. I know what he is going to do.

"NO! Anything but that no!"

"Oh sweetheart, there's a rule around here, if you reject, there will be consequences. And anyways that's one thing I came for." He chuckles to himself.

This will be horrible I know it.

----

That was the worst.

Ugh. To know I just had sex with a man that just kidnapped me, it's a horrible thought.

"Don't worry sweety, there will be more." He says to me.

Does he honestly think I want more.

Wonderful.

"Come here." He says.

I walk over to him naked trying to cover up. He then gives me my clothes.

"We don't want you getting cold."

Well it's better than being exposed.

*End of Chapter 1*