The 3 cars who tried to fly

Once there were three cars who were parked in a three small parking spaces in a city. They were good friends and they played together and did car stuff until one day they wondered what it would be like to fly. A man who enjoyed taking over police bases overheard they're conversation and decided to help them. The man had a wing suit and he showed them how he used it ,even though he wasn't very good at flying himself, but of course the cars couldn't use a wing suit. Although that man had a plan for them to fly, he didn't know if it would work or not but they tried anyway. There was a building next to the parking spaces which was what he needed to have to Get the cars to fly. He used his grappling hook to grapple them to the building and help them fly. The first car who volunteered to try it was a grey car and it worked until he actually hovered above a deep dip in the ground. The Grey car fell off the hook and slid down the dip onto the open road. The man followed and realised that the grey car couldn't go back up to his friends and so the grey car drove off a nearby cliff, landed on a hard area of grass and BLEW UP! After the other two cars had heard the news they felt sad but they would not give up on flying. The second car to fly was The Red car and he did the same as Grey car. As soon as he left the ground above the dip Red car fell as well. Red car skidded across the open road but he would not drive off the cliff. Suddenly another car smashed into Red car and sent him sliding towards the cliff and he fell off the edge. The man realised that the Red car could not get up either so he told Red car that he should let him blow him up to put him out of his misery but The Red car wouldn't let him do that. Even though he didn't want to get blown up, the man still thought it was appropriate and blew him up. The last car to fly was The Blue car. The Blue car was grappled to the wall and ,like Grey car and Red car, fell off. He dropped and skidded and slid onto the open road and like Grey car he drove off the cliff but like Red car he rolled down the hill. As he was rolling he went past Grey car's car corpse and carried on but he couldn't stop. Then he went past Red car's car corpse but he still carried on! Eventually he got to the point where he saw the ocean and knew that was where he was going. He remembered how much him and his friends wanted to know what it was like to fly but what they wanted to know even more was how to swim! The man didn't know why he was going so far but he followed and soon he knew where Blue car was going. Blue car splashed into the water and sank to the bottom. The man dived in after him. Blue car, Red car and Grey car had always wanted to feel water around them and now Blue car realised that swimming was miles better than flying like planes. Even if he couldn't float like boats but instead he liked it with the fish in the underwater world.

THE END

By MFURYCAT