Confussed On What To Do

Its a sunny day .. People are talking in the back ground .. But I dont really pay attention . Im only focused . On him. His blue eyes are like the pool water I look into them and i swear I drown. But, The only thing That saves me from dieing is his smile.. A smile that can light up the world . He has platinum blonde hair to die for and its natural.. Then all of a sudden he waves I panic and smile and wave like I’ve never before.. I was embarrassed the thought in my head.. Did i just do that ? Did i scare him to death? Hopefully  not maybe he didn’t notice maybe he turned around before he could see me finish my powerful wave.. I look away then look back . He’s with Hannah his girlfriend they have been together for five mouths going on six. I hate it. Last year me and her were friends. If he were to know how i felt. Does he feel the same ? I might never know .. I see my best friend alexis i run  over there and give her a hug.. Then I see the new kid . Who is Gorgeous!!! He has Brown hair and green eyes.. I tell Alexis I’ll be back then i walk over there to welcome him. I wonder if I should turn around before its to late but next thing you know im standing in front of him.. I have no clue what to say so I yell hi . Like a total freak! I say sorry and that i didnt mean to shout. He smiles and i just want to melt. He says “No problem” I giggle like a lil girl then i notice he has freckles! I love freckles. It shows that hes sweet . If he wasnt sweet then why would the angles press there lips upon his cheeks. Then all of a sudden i rember Andrew.. Who im in love with.. I push all my thoughts a side and say “You’re new. Rigth?” He whispers “yes”

and smiles again. I smile back.

“Welcome!”

“thanks”

“So.. Who all has welcomed you yett.” 

“No one.. Well the teachers. Thats pretty much it.”

“Well thats rude.”

I wonder why some one hasnt welcomed him. I didn’t thank people were so rude. You would think the girls would I mean he is just so cute!! 

“Yeah I don’t really mind”

Bell rings.

“Oh, well I have to go do u have a cell?” 

“Yeah let me see you’re phone I’ll put it in”

I blush. I hand him my phone. After a min. or so he hands it back. 

“Well thank ya.”

“You’re welcome. I have to go cant be late on the second day of school”

“Alrighty. Ill text you!”

He nods.

Did i really just say alrighty what a dork hes probley thinking. I text him Hey its rachel. You know the girl you just talked to.(:

I look around the hall. He’s know where to be found. Then all of a sudden I get a text from him

Oh yeah hey whats up?

Nm.. Walking to class. Boredd lol

Same... I dont think i Caught you name .

Oh, its Elizebeth

Mines Alex. 

Oh, Are you liking school so far?

Not really your the only one that has talked me since i've been here

I dont see why. You really nice and cool and ... Cute:D

Hahaha Thanks! We'll I gotta go to class. See ya later?

Alright. Byee

I stopped to think when  i just remembered again about Andrew. I love him. When he talks I melt. But when i see Alex i just get so calm and nothing matters i forget about the shit at home the cuts on my wrist every thing fades. it dissapears. travels to a far away place. ive never felt that way before. im confused i dnt know how to act on it. i dont want to scare him. he makes life okay. even though i just met him.