(1)

"Honey it's 9:47 your gonna be late for your first day of school",my mom shouted up the stairs

"OKAY" I yelled back down stairs

Today was my first day of school in California we moved here over the break after my Dad kicked us out yea he was a big butt.

All my friends from Texas last year moved here so when my Dad kicked us out he took most of moms money so the first thing we did was call up my friends in  California tell them and they said we could move in with them.

I currently live with Harper , Logan, Alexandra, and Amanda.

They are great friends but Harper and Logan have been acting weird lately.

Well enough about that I have some delicious oatmeal and eggs to eat.

"Good morning guys" I said walking into the kitchen "Sup Liz" Amanda said with a mouth full of oatmeal.

I sat down and ate some yummy food

"Hey guys come on we gotta go its 10:00 we're gonna be late " Harper said coming through the boys side of the house .Yes this house has three different parts one for parents one for boys and one for girls.
---------------
We all got out of Harps car Harp is my nick name for Harper.

"Okay guys the first class of mine is Algebra you guys?" Asked Logan

"Oh I have Algebra too" I said

"So do I" said Harp

Then we all went to our lockers and put our stuff away.While walking to class someone grabbed my wrist "Hey girl I haven't seen you around before you new?".

I pulled my hand away from him....