Chapter 1

THE DEATH

"MOM!" I yelled. "Sweety you don't have to scream I'm right here in my bedroom!" My mom yelled back. Ever since my mother got sick she's been laying in bed all day. She can't even stand up. I hope she gets better soon. "I've got something for you mom." I sang in a sing-song voice. "Oh sweety you shouldin't spend all your money on me you must save some for yourself." She said. "Noncense it's your birthday and you deserve a nice present." I said. I gave my mom the nicely wrapped pink present. "Go on now, open it!" I said excitedly." Okay, okay hold your seahorses." She said. She carefully unwrapped the pink present and took it out." Oh sweety it's beautifull!" In the little box was a golden neckless with a butterfly charm on it. My mom always loved butterflies. "Must I put it on for you?" I asked. "Yes of course sweety!" My mom pulled her hair back and I put on the neckless carefully around her neck. Suddenly my father came inside the bedroom with a big grin on his face. "Happy Birthday my darling!" And with that my dad placed a kiss on my mom's forehead and placed a small box on her lap. "Nick you shouldin't have." My mom said with tears in her eyes. "Oh yes I did." My dad said greatfully. My mom unwrapped the shiny paper and took out the box. Inside the box was a golden bracelet with little charms around it. "Nick this must have cost a lot of money!" My mom said with happyness. "I know, I know but it was worth it". He said with a little tear in his eye. "I love you." My mom said. "I love you too." My dad said lovingly.

*****************************
That next month Mia's mother died with lung infection. Mia was agitated, sad, angry, depressed. She was so mad at God because he took her mother too soon away from her. She never got a chance to say goodbye too her. If only she can see her mother one last time. Was it ever possible if that could happend? Well she will find out very shortly.

******************************
A/N

Sorry for any spelling errors.
I'm so excited!!! This is my first ever book!!! I hope you guys like the story so far. Please take a second and vote or comment. I will take any advice that you throw at me!! Till next