I'd float my boat if I could.

Put into this death game is not worth it. Although we are prisoners, half of us here haven't done shit. They use us like penguins at a zoo, never seen before nor boring. I do not want to my hair to be brushed, therefore, I am no doll to be played with. You are not my puppet master either. Thus, I will escape this deathrow and leave this Deadman Wonderland. I pity everyone of you puppeteers; your brain being a menacing bomb waiting to explode.

Enough of this quarreling in my mind. I have the mindset of a child, although children are not to be very logical.The sun shone through the glass pillar and reflected off my glasses, automatically blinding me. We all have 5 minutes to assemble our boats or you would have to be an olympic swimmer to stay above the water; and trust me, none of us are athletic. We don't get the right nutrients to even grow a few pounds. We're not worthy of the title prisoners, therefore we are called lab rats. I need to earn the title 'Prisoner' if I want to survive. Before being sold off by my family they made me take survival classes. It was probably their plan all along; to get the good label as 'Family of the winner' or 'Royal'. Family Test Dummy #1, yep, that's my name.