our last dance and past relations

Spencers pov

I had awful news for (y/n) because im going to work for the bau but the worst is i can only afford to call her once every three years. So i went to her room and told her and she turned to me " spencer can we do one just one more preformance infront of the camera as a team as us?" She asked i nodded.

We set the camera up in (y/n)s top level of her house and we began to dance. I knew that we were both poring our emotions into this. It hurt not knowing what will happen to our relation ship.

After we sent it to youtube i left and went to start my first day at the bau.

*time skip 12 years*

I dont know what happened i called her once every three years but slowly she never began answering and i decide to give up on trying.

I still miss her but i never visisted because i convinced myself she had moved on after our last dance and i didnt want to go there to see her dancing with a new guy.

Hotch then called us to the meeting room half way through the meeting the garcia came in with a package and said" sorry hotch but a girl came and said to give this to spencer reid and left so i came to give it to him" hotch nodded and garcia gave it to me.

I unwrapped it and gasped covering my mouth pulling the stuff to my chest and putting it into my bag. Every one looked at me questionably so i said " continue hotch ill show you when im ready" hotch then continued the meeting.

After the meeting i got what i recived from (y/n) out of my bag. There was a photo albums and a cd labled :

Our last dance a break up story

I put the cd into my computer and watched it while flicking through the photo album and on the last pach there was writing
It read:

Ill dance for my man the geneous that was my freind the only one who understood about being diffrent dance your way throufh life with a skip in your step

Be the guy you were born to be not a foney or a fake
Its ok just be you

Love (y/n)

I thought for a while and decided i wasnt going to show the guys yet.