depression and life sucks

Life and depression suck. There is a girl that feels like she's alone and no one understands her. She's tired of fake people and her family. She's going through life alone and her friends don't realize it. She's tired of everybody she doesn't even trust her family anymore. She's tired of living but scared of death. She cries herself to sleep every night. Her life is terrible. She's thinks everybody is preparing us to die. So she wonders why she is scared of death. She's tired of feeling alone in life. Her friends ask why she is depressed. They don't know her past. They don't know the true her. She's tired of living and her friends ask why she wants to die. She wants to cut but can't physically cut herself. She is tired that is her excuse. Her past judges and identifies her today. She is done with life and she is suicidal. Her family doesn't know neither does her doctor nor anyone. She hates her life. She knows she has problems. She acts happy so no one feels the way she does. Her friends see her happy but they don't see her when she cries herself to sleep. They don't know about her past. She keeps it inside because it seems easier. Even though it eats away at her. Her friends see her happy but she depressed. Her friends see one girl when she sees another. She killed someone....herself that little sweet little girl is gone. She doesn't feel like she matters. She looks mean and protective and sometimes is. She looks strong mentally but is very weak.