You can aways hear and fear

One late night, jake was listening to music and his favorite song came on. He turned it up and his headphones were blasting in his ears. He knew this song by heart an in his mind was singing along. When a solo came up a loud and shrieking screech came into his ears. He thought who was scratching a chalk board this late at night? He continued the song jamming along when the screech came up again but when he tried to stop the song it would not pause. He ripped the headphones off and held his ears. He thought they were shot but he could hear noises lots of small noises. He played a different song and this time he heard a tapping noise, on the left headphone. He came out from under the covers to see what it was. Nothing. Scared he pulled the covers back over a put on his headphones no music. Then he heard a faint voice. "You will always hear and fear me but no one will know your fear". This voice got louder and louder as it was repeated. Jake threw the headphones on the ground and tried to call for his mom. As a yell for help was coming from his lips.... nothing. He tried to tell but silence again he heard "you will always hear and fear me but no one will know your fear". He was getting out of bed to run for it when a figure appeared in the doorway. Again "you will always hear and fear me but no one will know your fear" this time jake thought I will not always fear a shadow like you. This the figure understood and he heard "well how about this then" the figure disappeared ten came only as a skull flying at jake red eyes glowing in the night staring into his soul. The loud screech was now ringing in jakes ears until he could hear no more feel no more. His mother found his body on the floor his eyes shot and faded. His ears were ripped off and blood was on the wall. It said,"you will always hear and fear me but no one will know you fear". The cops came and did a search but the dogs would not enter the boys room. It was sealed shut and to this day the door is shut but every night a loud screech is heard from up to 5 miles away. This sound haunts people in the neighborhood but no one dares to open the door. As long as people will remember the story of the young boy the door shall stay closed. The door was told to be open, so an old neighbor went to check and to his surprise a shadowy figure was in the door way the door knocked down. The old man heard "you will always hear and fear me but no one will know your fear". After this a loud and long screech the old man looked away holing his ears and when he returned his gaze the figure was gone nothing but the blood dried in the wall. The same message that was engraved into the old man for as long as he lived. He told everyone but none listened for they could not hear but filled with fear.