The night that change Mary

All I ever wanted in my life was to be a great person. I wanted to have money, cars, house, good health, boys, and a caring family. Well instead I got a stupid brother name Rick and a fosters home. My parents left us in this house when we were 1 and 5 months old. I'm the oldest and I'm 15 my brother is 14.
I never understood why our parents will leave us. I mean my brother yeah but me well I wanna find out.

9:00 pm

"You should get of that computer"
"Rick shut up"
"Hey don't tell me to shut up"
"I can do whatever I want to now bye I'm leaving"
"Where you going"
"I'm going out and if you say something I'ma kill you"
"Ok"

I got out my jumping from my bedroom window to the ground. After that I went to a disco. There the owner knew me so I could get in even if I was just fifteen. I dance all night until I tripped with this couple.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you guys"
"Oh it's ok what's your name?"
"I'm Mary, how about you"
"Oh umm I'm Ashley and this is my husband Daniel, how old are you"
"Fifteen, why"
"Just wondering, cause I need a friend I don't know nobody here"
"Well I know the owner tell me what you need"
"A bathroom"
"Come I'll take you"

So I took the lady to the bathroom but she looked scared. I took her back and after that she left.

"Hey baby"
"Babe! I miss you so much"
"I miss you more Mary"
"Omg Harry you look so good"
"Only for you babe, now let's get out and go somewhere else, maybe my office"

Me and Harry left to his office. Harry is the owner of the disco. He's 19 and yes I'm 15 but we have been dating since he was 16 and I was 12. He was passed the disco because of his dad died. He also got me a job there I can work whenever I want too.

"Mary I have a surprise for you"
"What babe"
"I think I might have found your parents"
"For real let me see"
"Here"
"Babe this people, this people were just here and I just talked to them"
"What?"
"Yeah her name is Ashley and his name is Daniel"

The couple that I was talking to, they could be my parents. How, why, what, when.
So many questions.