Fake appearances:Lisa

"Lisa....you know you could just stop this,right?" Taylor, my best friend asked me. She was obviously referring to my fake appearance."Why Tay? I'm obviously happy with how I look." I looked at the mirror and fixed my black wig. "But you look so..." She paused for a few seconds. I knew what she would say,so I beat her to it. I playfully rolled my eyes and turned around to smile at her "So ugly?" I said.

"Something like that..." She mumbled. "Why? Can't girls accept a different body type?" I said quite irritated. I sighed angrily " A different face structure! Why? Because all of them are trying to look like Victoria secret models? Like Kim Kardashian? Kendall? Kylie?"

"Gosh Taylor. Why can't people try being more 'unique'?" I said with my voice raising. She sighed heavily "Look, Lisa... I'd just appreciate it if you would go back to how you really looked like. The long— I cut her off before she would say anything "Don't even try to talk about how I used to look like Taylor. You know I hate it when you do."

"I'm sorry Liz. I just missed the old you." She said. "I'm just going to go now." She left the room after saying it. I was left all alone in the room by myself. I walked over to the mirror looking at my fake appearance. I looked at myself closely.

My Jet black contacts covered my real eye color along with my  straight jet black wig. I covered my real skin color with pale foundation. I was also wearing a fat suit which made me look really curvy. Gosh, I've hidden my real appearance for so long to the point I almost can't remember what I really looked like.

I touched the mirror and I saw a reflection of my old self looking back at me. Eyes filled with sorrow. Mouthing the words "Bring me back." Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I can't,I will never change my appearance back to how it did.

I wiped my tears off and I placed the things I needed for school inside my Parisian bag. I turned on my phone before placing it in the bag and It was 6:20 A.M. . It would take me at least twenty five minutes to go to school. I washed my face to make it look like I wasn't crying at all.

I went out of the mansion my mother worked hard for. I locked it after going out. The black BMW was waiting outside. I went inside the front passenger seat and the 23 year old driver warmly smiled at me. "Hey Benson." I returned his smile.

I never liked bragging about being rich. So I always asked my driver to drop me off somewhere close to the school so people wouldn't know I was rich. Here we were at someplace close to school. "Okay,Bye!" I told my driver.

Hello, Babilon high.

---------------------------
Author here! Sorry if it sucks. I just started writing stories so... I have a reasonable explanation. If you want me to continue please tell me in the comments or I don't know with you...... Vote? Meh. It's up to you, I won't force you. Bye.