Introduction

1/9

I'd like to show you who we are. We don't "fit in", at least that's what everybody else says. Well anyway, I'm Hayley, as you might want to know. I'm the person you find that has more online friends than in person. There's better people online, even if they're lying. They make me feel happy, they make me feel better. They accept me and understand me. They don't see me and spread rumors of me for not being straight."Your broken! Ew. You cant be ace, people cant do that, retard!" It doesn't even bother me anymore, we get that kind of bullshit every day. With that, my friends are also queer. There's my friend Jay, he gets the most crap. He's agender, but so am i. A feminine agender, though. Me and my other friend Riley(I'll explain him soon) get concerned alot since he wears Ace bandages, and that can break him. He hangs with is because not only is he LGBT+ like us, he is also a pastel goth, and when i seen him, i thought imedealy that he needed to be our friend. Then lastly, our friend Riley. He's a trans, but he wears binders. He's a soft grunge, which is amazing, also. I'm getting tired, not sure why in writing this at 12:52 am on a school night, anyway. I'm gonna sleep now.

Goodnight.