Chapter One: When It All Started

My name is Christy Bryant and I here to tell about my life story and how my life change from my life but lets go all the to the beginning of when my life begin.

My mom Sarah was sitting in the living room waiting for my dad when suddenly he walk in the door from work late at night but one thing he was drunk .

'  what have you been Jaylen I been calling you all day' said Sarah ,concern

My dad was looking at my mom with this furious on his  face and when I was upstairs i start hearing yelling from my dad.

'YOU  WANT TO KNOW WHERE I BEEN ' Jaylen yell/slurred' I WAS AT THE BAR AND YOU KNOW WHY ITS BECAUSE I LOST MY FUCKIN JOB'

My mom was surprised that he lost his job but it got her thinking that maybe things are going as she thought she would have plan and that when I came out and sat at the top of the stairs watching the agruement .

'Jaylen I sorry that you lost your job its going to be ok sweetie I promise 'Sarah said in her sweet tone  and trying to calm him down

'YOU STUPID BITCH DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS JOB WAS MY LAST CHANCE NO ONE ESLE WONT HIRED ME THIS WAS THE ONLY JOB I HAVE SINCE GOTTEN OUT OF JAIL 'Jaylen yelled

And then smack he hit my mom for the first time ever and the first front of me but that just wasn't all he kept hitting her and hitting and hitting and I saw it all and a tears fell down of my eyes and when I saw my mom on that floor all beaten my mom got up took her coat and car keys and left out the door and I ran right up the stairs I was crying so bad that I couldn't  stop but when I was in bed I heard my door creak I turned my head and I saw my dad coming in he sat on my bed and he started kissing me on the neck and I really didn't understand what he was doing and then he started feeling all over me and then right there in my bed that night he took my virginity and I cant never forget because I cry so much that night and it change my life forever.

hey guys hope you like my first chapter and tell me what you think and vote and comment i write chapter 2 of when Christy is 16 years old see ya next time guy