proloug

Name: Jasmine rose

Hair: brown long curly

Eyes: hazel

Age: 16

When I was 15 my mother died and my father sent me to live with my grandparents in new York that was a year ago . my brother is one year older than me and he still is with my dad . my dad said that I was getting in to much trouble and that I was acting out so I had to come here .

I used to hang around with the south side which were like my other family . there where mostly guys . the only girl was me and my bestfriend jade we got into a lot of trouble when I was down there it was like war and that's when it happens we got caught . but my dad is on the police force and he got us out of it and that's how this happens me being in new York . I was different in new York . everyone saw me as the bad girl . I was only that way because I wanted to be left alone . I am like a tomboy fashion type girl . I can fix any car but my favorite thing to ride is a motorcycle . my grandma thinks it is weird that I want one . but I love them all. She said maybe when I go live with my dad .

I've always none it was my falt my mother died . we had a fight and she stormed out and that was the last time I saw her . the last thing I said was "I hate you " .

" jas come down here real quick " my grandma said . I got up and walked down stairs . "yes mam "." We have something to tell you " she said with a wide smile ."your moving back to California " she yelled holding up jaz hands ."yay"note the sarcasm ." what's wrong " my grandma said with a worried expression . "nothing when am I leaving "." In two days " with that I went up stairs and got packed .