That Irish guy across the street.

Just woke up this morning hating life, we're moving, again. My mom needs to date every single guy in our neighborhood, but when they dump her, we have to move. I'm Tina, 17, love music, bullied, divorced parents and an annoying 9-years-old sister, Dani. I just hate my life. These annoying ex-boyfriends of mine keep annoying, so does these two girls. Michelle and Lia. So we're moving to Mullingar, Ireland. My mom Lisa, told me that it would be a reaally small town, I like big cities, I'm from New York. I'm going to a school too. I'll be the new kid, oh great! (Note the sarcasm)

                       *       -      *     -       *      -        *     -        *     -     *     -       *    -       * 

'Beep beep' 

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" I said as I threw my alarm clock. It was already 5am, I was the only one awake, everyone was asleep, of course they were because it was 5 of the FREAKING morning. I woke up and started filling my box with my used items to move them to Ireland. I got out all my clothes out of my closet. Man, I had a lot of clothes! My mom worked in the fashion industry, of course she'll buy me a lot of clothes. I was walking around our house, thinking: WOW, even though I lived here for 3 months, I'll miss this place, even though this is our 5th house this year. My life is full of adventures..

"Tina, what are you doing at this hour? It's early!" Said my mom, frighting me up.

"Mom! You scared the chocolate cookies out of me! Don't you freaking knock? Jeez.." I screamed.

"I'm sorry, okay. Just to let you know, we have to get to the airport at 6:30 am. Which is in.. 1 hour, get ready! Irealnd is going to be soo fun!" My mom told me with a big grin on her face.

Yay, fun -_-..

So I got into the car, not happy at all.My sister singing some Dora songs, ugh.. 

                        *   -    *    -    *   -   *    -    *   -    *    -    *   -    *    -     * 

As we arrived to the airport, our flight has just arrived, we were running to catch our flight. Our bags were flying everywhere. We were too lucky that we got on the plane first *SIGH*

"Honey, are you sure this is okay with you?" My mom whispered to me as I was sleeping.

I pretended that I haven't heard anything. She thought I was sleeping.

"I know this is really hard for you, I know we did this more than 5 times, but you still go with me. Leaving to another country every single year, not seeing your father for 2 years, that's harder too. I'm really sorry, I love you." My mom whispered to my ear, while I was sleeping. I teared up a little. 

"I love you too" I said to my mom.

                   *   -    *    -    *   -   *    -    *   -    *    -    *   -    *    -     *  

3 hours passed, I was sleeping. We were landing soon, I saw small houses, farms, people, green grass everywhere and animals. Oh great! Not what I was expecting.. 

"Honey, isn't it wonderful in here?" Howlered my mom.

"Sure, cool mom, cool.." 

"WOW, COWS!!" Dani screamed from the window.

'Wow, mom, if you said there would be cows and all of this, I would of just ran away."