Just an LOL thought

You know, I have had this idea in my head for years. I think it would make a great cult classic, like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. It would start out, just like any other teenage "right of passage" comedy. It's the last week of school, for the Seniors, at Reginald Unders, better known as R.U. High.  

You have the nerds/geeks (take your pick), you have the cool kids and you have the fun little subplots, leading up to the what? What always happens in these shows? The BIG party, the ONE, THAT, MEANS, EVERYTHING to the kiddies. For some, it's the chance to get laid by the girl or guy of their dreams, or maybe, by no one in particular and possibly, for the first time ever. 

Can the nerds avoid being beat up, while at the party? Can the popular kid finally get laid, by his prude girlfriend, before they head off to colleges, on separate coasts? Will the sleazoids be able to pull off their master prank, on the cheerleaders, causing their clothes to fall off, in front of the entire party?  

The list of subplots grows, as they reach the final class, of the final day, leading to the BIG PARTY!! The teachers can't contain the classes. Spit balls, paper air planes, noogies and wedgies abound.  

The bell rings and we cut to the big steps, leading out of the school and to the freedom they have worked their entire, short, shallow, pathetic little lives for. I mean, their entire lives for. The camera pans back. The door bursts open!! The kids are literally flying down the steps, taking two, three and four, at a time!! The chorus of cheer is deafening!! They are out into the courtyard, running like wild monkeys!! You can almost picture them throwing their own shit! 

SUDDENLY!!! Queue the scarey music!!! DUMP! DUMP! DUUUUUUHHHHHHHH! The kiddies eyes go wide! The cheer turns to fear! They slow their pace, come to a stop and then............... They turn and scream bloody murder, as they begin running for their lives, looking back in sheer terror, as they trample one another, trying to get back to the safety of their beloved school!  

The camera scene flips a 180, just in time to catch the last seconds of multiple incoming missiles, as the city's alarms begin their horrifying scream, of eminent DOOM!! Mushroom clouds begin to appear, the students stop and turn, in stupefied horror, squinting their eyes against the brightness of the flash. Moments later, the thunderous sound of multiple nuclear detonations, explode in their ears! Reality strikes! Shit just got real!! They turn to run, but times up. No party tonight! The irradiated, superheated winds hit and you watch as the students are vaporized, down to the bone!!! Credits roll. The End.